Desmond: Lexi, You shouldn't have done that. I could pay it myself.

Alexa moved her hair aside as She stared at him.

Alexa: But your my friend. I wanted to buy one for you.

Hearing that made Desmond's heart melt. He never had a single friend since childhood and hearing that Alexa considered him as a Friend made him felt special.

Desmond: Thank you very much Alexa. Your my good friend too But I can't let you pay my things.

Alexa: Its okay Desmond, Your an awesome person.

Desmond: How much was that Smoothie anyways?

Alexa: Ten dollars, Yeah I know. Just for a Smoothie

Desmond pulled out his wallet as Alexa stopped drinking and looked.

Alexa: What are you doing??

Desmond: I'll return the ten dollars for you.

Alexa: Oh no, Desmond don't do that Its fine!

She grabbed Desmond's hand as He was trying to get the money. Until he realised that She grabbed his hand as They both gave awkward looks to eachother. They stared for a few seconds before letting go.

Alexa: *Blushes* Ummmm, Sorry..

Desmond: I-Its okay.

They both gave stares to Eachother before Her friends came running as They saw the two close to eachother.

Liv: Ooooh whats going on here? Hehehe

Alicia: You two are so close.

Desmond: What?

Alexa and Desmond realised that they were very close to eachother as They quickly Backed up and blushed more as Alexa giggled.

Alexa: I was fixing his jacket and He didn't saw me.

He blushed at Alexa's comments as Her friends were giving Smirks.

Alexa: Also Desmond, Do you have your camera??

Desmond: Yes it's in the bag.

Alexa: Yesss! Let's take some pictures right now. Its good to make some memories.

Desmond: Okay then sure.

Alexa: Also Kay Lee, You better not drink Desmond's Smoothie. I know your always thristy.

Kay: Awwww come on! Fine.

They shared a laugh expect Desmond. He gave a smile as He took his camera and stepped back. All of the girls got into a group and posed as Desmond was taking the pictures. Alexa was making cute poses which causes Desmond to deeply blush and almost lost focus. He was done taking pictures as all the girls ran to him.

Becky: Let me see!

Liv: You always get in the picture, Becky!

They all tried to look which almost Caused Desmond to fall down But he stood still.

Desmond: Please Wait a mintue.

Alexa: Hahaha! Let him breathe girls!.

They all laughed as Desmond showed all the pictures and They amused and surprised, He took amazing pictures of the group.

Toni: Those pictures are amazing!!

Desmond: Thank you.

Alexa: Hehehe, Hey Girls. How about one of you take a picture of me and Desmond?

Desmond looked at Alexa as She smirked.

Desmond: Huh?? But I dont wanna-

Alexa: Come on, Dont be shy hehehe.

Kay smirked and grabbed the Camera as Desmond was looking as Alexa grabbed his hand. Desmond was feeling a bit awkward as Alexa was standing. Kay was holding the Camera as Desmond just put his hands on his pockets as He turned and saw Alexa posing.

 Kay was holding the Camera as Desmond just put his hands on his pockets as He turned and saw Alexa posing

It caused him to blush, Alexa was really good to pull out nice and Cute poses. They took a few pictures as They both looked at the pictures and smiled.

Alexa: We look great! Right Desmond??

Desmond: Your right about that, I like it.

Kay: I can see your blush on the picture hahaha.

Desmond looked at the ground as Alexa laughed and leaned on his shoulder as He blushed and turned.

Alexa: Just needed to rest on your shoulder, Hehehe.

Desmond: O-Okay.

She smiled and laughed as Desmond was smiling at her.

Her laugh was like Medicine.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)