"Let's cuddle the whole day." He mumbles and tucks his head on my neck. I kiss his forehead and wrap my arms around him.

I look at him wondering how can someone be so beautiful.

"Lili!" I smile when I hear tiny footsteps coming our way. Grayson groans and holds me tighter.

Logan runs up to me and tries to jump on my lap.

"Hey cuttie." I kiss his cheeks while picked him up.

"He needs to go, today I woke up with him trying to take my arms off you." Grayson says and tries to push Logan off me.

"Grayson! Leave him alone." I say holding him tighter. "You want to stay here right baby?"

Logan only looks at me and kisses my cheek, "bye bye Gray." He says making me laugh.

Grayson frowns and grumbles "You leave."

I shake my head at Grayson and kiss his little pout away.

"You're such a baby."
___

After cuddling for a little while with Grayson and also Logan because he wanted to stay.

I see that both of them fell asleep, smiling I kiss their forehead and head to the kitchen to see if Emilia needs help.

As I enter the kitchen I see her in front of the stove.

"Good morning Emilia." I smile at her.

She looks at me and smiles,"Good morning sweetie."

"Do you need help with anything?" I ask, watching as she takes some cookies out of the oven.

She shakes her head, "No, I'm done with everything."

I nod and look down at my hands while biting my lips. "Hm I wanted to thank you, for letting me stay here with you guys."

Her eyes soften and she smiles at me, "You don't have to thank me, I can see how much Grayson likes you, I mean he left in the middle of the night to go to Boston" I blush as she lets out a soft chuckle.

"If you don't mind me asking, when Grayson left he said something happened to you, you okay?" She says on a motherly tone, that makes my heart beat a little faster because mom never talked to me that way.

I gulp and begin to tell her my pathetic story.

It's sad knowing that my parents are not proud of me, I mean they've never been, but it hurts to hear them say that I'm a 'worthless bitch.'

And it's embarrassing having to tell other people that.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry." She says softly and hugs me.

I close my eyes while hugging her, enjoying the moment that I'm never going to have with my mom.

____

"I'm not doing this." Grayson shakes his head while crossing his arms.

He's such a baby

I stick my bottom lip out while walking up to him, "please Gray, it's going to be fun." I wrap my arms around his waist and look up at him.

He pecks my lips and shakes his head, "That's not going to work sweetheart."

I've been trying to convince Grayson to do a face mask with me for over an hour. And of course he's being a baby about it.

"Okay than you're not going to sleep with me tonight." I shrug my shoulders and move away from him.

He groans, " I don't want to put that weird shit on my face."

I look at him unamused, "it's not weird Grayson, and you're doing it."

"But I don't want to." He whines.

"Yes you do darling." I say as I start to apply on him.

"I don't like it."

Instagram
Grayson • 7:30pm

Instagram Liliana • 7:30pm

Instagram
Liliana • 7:30pm

Instagram Liliana • 11:11pm

Instagram
Liliana • 11:11pm

____________________________________

Authors note :

I know it's a short chapter but I hope you liked it ❤️