14. Panic

For the first time, I was able to move Grayson off me without waking him up

Its 8 am and I'm just getting out of the shower, I look at myself on the mirror and smile.

'I have a boyfriend'

I was speechless when Grayson asked me out yesterday, because me Liliana having a boyfriend never went though my head.

After I brush my teeth, I change into a simple two piece red bikini.

I open the bathroom door to see Grayson on his stomach still sleeping

I open the bathroom door to see Grayson on his stomach still sleeping. I see one of his shirt on top of his bag and I grab it.

After putting the shirt on that stops just above my knees, I walk up and sit on the bed running my hands up and down Grayson's back.

I lean up and kiss his head and his cheek, he groans and turns to me with sleepy eyes.

I smile at him, "Good morning." I say, wiping some of his hair off his face.

I squeal when he pull me into him, so now I'm laying down next to him.

He tucks his head into my neck slightly kissing it, and I shiver, "You have to get up." I say, trying to stand up, but his arms and legs are around me.

"No." He grumbles, shaking his head.

"Yes." I say huffing when he tighten his arms around me.

I look at his arms around me and smile when I pull some of his hair.

"Ouch!" He says hissing, I laugh and look down at him, "I'm sorry." I say laughing.

He looks at me smirking, my eyes widen when I feel his hands moving up and down my thigh and stops on my butt, then I feel his lips on my neck and I close my eyes at the feeling.

I let out a soft sigh when I fell him slightly sucking my neck, then he pulls away with a smirk on his face.

"Not laughing now, hm?" He says making me blush.