prologue. pt 2.

jack ☄️

"damn man" , i rubbed my hands over my face. we had just got back and i couldn't stop thinking about her. "i ain' never seen a woman so beautiful in my life." i wasn't even worried about winning any awards, she was the only thing i cared to remember from that night anyways.

it's like .. i was already surprised she let me be featured on one of her songs. but then she actually knows who i am ?

"damn you still thinking bout shordy?"

i smiled, "hell yea." i couldn't help but think about her. i don't even know what she did to me. the way she looked in that purple dress; the way her skin glowed in the sunlight, and don't let me forget that pretty ass smile.

she really did have my hands shaking. a pure angel, i'm telling you.

"Quavo gone beat yo ass my boy."
i frowned. "chill bru, that's my bro."

__________________________________

heyy <3
ahh, yes i too noticed the flirting between saweetie and jack at the BET awards lol.
i'm all here for it so i thought , why not write about it?
just to let y'all know, i barely know anything about these two lovely individuals but i will do my best to make it as realistic as possible while also adding my own spin on it as well.
please b patient with me and let me know if you like it.

thank youuu, xo.