get you in bed

(restricted content)

Minho: this guy has fallen in love with you and we had a bet of 19000 dollars that if you spend a night with him he's gonna give me the money.

You: w.. What .. Mark...

Mark: please baby I love you and we've done this before...

You: what a lie is this ? And you Minho why would you do that to me??

*Minho leaves*
You: hey hey wait btch!!!

(All this time he was facing down)

Mark pulls you close,you can feel his breath. You're trying to escape but it's useless. You close your eyes in nervousness.

First he hugs you tight and then he presses his lips on yours. You really can't even fight it all.

You become weak on your knees. Butterflies in your stomach making you fall in love with him.

You fell in love with him

Soon he pulled you in the bed and started to cuddle with you. You tried to scream Minho's name becuz you knew it was wrong and a betrayal. You should be doing this with Lino right now but fate has given you this.

You held his body tightly looking at him with puppy eyes. His forehead was covered with his blue curly hair. He rose his eyebrow once and said "I'm gonna punish you for leaving me when I needed you."
All this moment he was on top of you making you suffocate.
You saw a red bell on the table beside the bed. You reached your hands to press it... You pressed it but it didn't make any sound at all. Worse nightmare.

You were stil trying to escape him, moving left and right, making sounds, moaning, whining,etc.
But it would only turn him on.
Your skinny body felt so right in his arms.
He was touching you, kissing and leaving hickeys on you.

When suddenly a loud bang opened your eyes. You woke up exhausted.