"Yes, Yaoyorozu?" she asked. 

"Can you tell us the importance behind this?" she asked. 

"The Need-to-Know form is a form I made so that you'd fill me in on things that you believe I need to know. It goes over preferred pronouns and when to use them, names you'd like me to call you like a nickname or something that makes you feel more comfortable, or anything that would help me know how to help you be more comfortable in this space," she explained with a kind smile on her face. 

Another hand was up. 

"Yes, Iida?" she asked. 

"Is it... alright to get so comfortable in an academic environment?" he asked, a small bit of uncertainty in his voice.

"Of course, I want you to be comfortable! This is a safe space for any and every anxiety that you may or may not have. You can't be a hero without a support system, and U.A is that support system. So, feel free to tell me of anything I can do or changes I can to help you feel more comfortable!" she said with a smile. Taking in her words, there were no other questions. 

"Feel free to talk as you do it, just don't get too loud, please. Oh, and if you need anything I'll be over here," she said kindly before she went over and sat at the desk on the side of the room. 

She looked through the material that Hizashi had laid out for his English class. She went over the papers and made notes of what copies she needed on her phone. A couple of minutes went by and the door slid open to reveal Shouta who didn't say anything as he saw the Pink sheets that she and he had talked about last week. So he sat beside her with a cup of coffee in his hands, reading through whatever it was that he had. 

One by one, the students went up to the girl and turned in their sheets. She smiled at each of them before she stacked them into a neat pile. Taking a nearby folder, she put it inside of it as Shouta began talking to the class. 

As their classes droned on, Eli sat at her desk going over design sheets or course schedules and when lunch came by, a man had come to deliver the printer requests she sent and brought them to Eli. She put them in their designated area according to the course schedule and subject and using this time, Eli pulled the pink sheet folder out and slid it into her bag to go over at home before she heard the door slide open, and in came an irritated Katsuki, a smiling Izuku, Hitoshi looked like he needed another cup of coffee and Shoto who stood calmly with his lunch in hand. 

Not to mention the array of brightly colored students that stood with them. 

"Oi Bell, you can't just sit here and work without lunch!" Katsuki yelled at her. 

She chuckled at him as she stood up and walked over, taking the bento he held in his hands from him. 

"Of course I can't, I don't have to because you'll bring me my lunch if I forget," she told him with a smile. This was a lie, she was fully prepared not to each because she wholeheartedly forgot. 

"I see you guys made some friends! Come on in," she said. 

She had them move their desks to make a weird circle. And by them, she means Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari, Sero, Katsuki, Hitoshi, Izuku, Uraraka, Iida, Tokoyami, Asui, and Shoto. That's just over half the class by the way. 

Still, she sat in between Shoto and Hitoshi, eating her lunch peacefully, reminding herself to thank Katsuki for making it. The only reason she knew he was the one who made was because of how spicy it was, not that she minded since she got used to the spiciness. 

Even if tastes like the meat had been marinated in hell. 

"So, how long have you been a Pro Eli-sensei?" asked Sero.