Chapter 2 - Met my Prince Charming

Person : Mr. Vansh congrats.. You have been transferred to the best company of India.

Vansh: Thanks you so much boss. It's all because of you. I am very grateful to you.

Boss: It's because of your hard work and dedication towards your work.

Vansh: From when I will be joining there.

Boss: You will be joining there from tommorow itself.

Vansh: Okay sir. I will take leave now.

Boss: Sure

Vansh goes out of that building and cuts Ragini.

R: Hii vansh

V: Hi Ragini.... I have a good news. Guess what.

R: Hmmm.... Give me some hint..

V: okay it's related to my work.

R: You got promoted.

V: No

R: Vansh tell me na... You know na Mera Sabar

V: okay baba... I got transferred to the best company of India.

R: wow really. I am so happy for you . By the way which company is it?

V: RR designing house..

R: Wow I have heard a lot about that company... I had heard that it's owner is a girl.

V: (teasingly) really, if so it will really be fun to work with her.

R: Don't you dare to be close with her. I am saying I will kill her.

V: jealous!!!

R: huh..

V: I am just kidding. I only love you and will love you forever. Even god himself can't separate us.

R: I know. I trust you more than myself. I love you.

V: I love you too. Now o have to make some of my documents ready. I will call you after reaching my flat okay.

R: sure.

They hang the call.

Sence shift to RR designing house

A girl around 25 is seen to be entering inside the room. Everyone is bowing their head before him. There is pin drop silence.

The girl says : where are the clients. Aren't they here till now.

Then her p.a opens her mouth to say : no Mam. They haven't arrived yet 

Girl: I will wait just till 2 minutes. If they won't come, then I don't want this deal 

Two minutes passed but they aren't here. Then she says: Sejal (her p.a) tell then I don't want a deal with them.

She was about to leave the room but before then the door opens to reavel her clients.

Client: Ms. Riddhima Raichand, we are here 

The girl was Riddhima..

Riddhima: I don't want a deal with you. You are four minutes late. And you know I don't want any careless person around me. Even  My one second is very important for me. I can't waste them waiting for someone.

Client: But I am just 5 minute late na because of the traffic..

R: that's your problem. You have to manage it.

C: but..

Before he could say something, Riddhima shows them her palm signaling them to keep quite and goes outside the room

None dared to speak anything so they keep quite.

.
Hii guys

How is it??

I hope you liked this chapter

I will update next chapter after 30+ votes

Please feel free to share your views about my story

And please ignore my mistakes

Your author,
Jessica