Fanfic

So I am writing a Miraculous Ladybug fanfic and my mom really wanted to read it so I hesitantly let her read it and she actually liked it and didn't tease me. (it's kinda cringey, I really thought she would.)

I left the first part/chapter on a cliffhanger and she was actually disappointed and wanted to know what was gonna happen next, so I also let her read what I had written of  part/chapter 2. But when I was continuing writing part 2 I had drawn a blank so I asked her what should happen next.

(Might contain spoilers for the fic)

"What if Cat Noir just grabs Marinette's face and kisses her."

"What! No, she just said she liked Adrien."

"But he is Adrien isn't he!"

"But she doesn't know that! What would happened if you told your guy-friend you liked a different boy and then he just kissed you!"

"That happens more often than you'd think."

"Maybe, but also. He likes Ladybug, not Mari (yet)"

"He does he just doesn't know it yet. Besides they're the same person."

"But he doesn't know that. Mr.Just-a-friend just knows that she likes him."

"What? 'Mr.Just-a-friend'?"

"That's Adrien. It's basically his catch phase by now. -_-"

"Ok fine, what if he says something like 'does he know' or something."

"Ok yeah, that's good."

"I still think they should just kiss."

"Well I'm the author so,"

This isn't word for word like some of the others bc I was on the beach and was about to go paddle boarding so I couldn't write it down right away. But it's close enough.