Chapter Twenty Seven

SYDNEYS POV*
As I walk into the school building once again like the old times it's different.
Everyone stares at me either sorry for me or they hate what I done. Either way I couldn't stop them from staring.
As I walk around a girl walks infront of me and stops me.

"I was assigned by the principal to help you fit back in at the school, my name is Bailey." the voice says as my head vegans hearing Luke's voice talking about Bailey and how he was breaking up with me.

"I don't want you." I demand walking past her as she catches up.

"Why? I tho ugh we could be friends, we have something in common, or at least someone." she giggles standing infront of me. Suddenly I couldn't take it anymore, I just net her but she already made me regret life. My hand clinched into a fist and swung at her side punching she face hitting her perfect cheek bones forcing her to the ground.

"What the fuck was that for?" she exclaims as everyone looks at me.

"I'm sorry." I whisper to her nit k n owing why I did that.

"Whatever, I still got Luke. And he just adores me you know what that was like, too bad you guys are over." she smirks standing back up but right as she fully gets back on her feet another hit swings her to the ground and I walk away.
.
.
.
As I look for a place to sit I find an empty table and take a seat eating a piece of my pizza. At the table next to me were the guys all talking until Bailey sat down next to Luke kissing him on the cheek.

"What happened to your cheek?" he curiously asks her.

"Why don't you ask your jealous psychopathic ex girlfriend." she laughs pointing at me.

"No wonder you are sitting alone." she yells to me as luke gives her the 'no' look.

I throw my pizza back on the plate not even hungry. I slide my tray over to the other side of the table as I sit there staring at my shoes.
-------------------------------------------------------------
As I open my door my father stands there greeting me with flowers, this would be the first day I go home since the incident.
"Welcome home Hunny." he greets me with a bright smile.
"Hi dad, the place looks different." I reply looking around the house at the fresh new painted walls. One rooms theme was yellow, another was light blue, one was Orange, and one was turquoise. The place looked bright and upbeat along with the brown staircase now white. The furniture was rearrange but most of it was new furniture.
"Oh yeah, your mom wanted to make the place look brand new when you got here." He smiles hugging me and showing me up to me room.

As he opens the door with the new handle and walks me in the sight was amazing. The walls instead of being plain white were now a light purple. All my furniture was brand new too. The bed had a hot oink rim making the purple point out. Modern shelves were the same pink and played around the room in a nice way. A modern white tv/ dresser stand was place on the wall infront if my bed with a huge flat screen tv. Cute little wordings were painted on the walls with sayings I always said. Like "keep on moving " or "if someone doesn't care that only a leaves more room for you to care." I appreciated that they fancied my room up for me, the carpet was new too. It was a nice pearl white plush carpet with a cute teal rug in the room making it all work.

"I'll leave you to your new room." he smiles closing the door.
"Wait dad?" I ask before he fully leaves.
"Yes Hunny?"
"Thank you, I appreciate it." I smile throwing myself onto my new bed.
"Its temperpedic." he laughs closing the door.

Maybe this new room would come with a new person. If Luke and the guys were o Dr me I would have to be over them.