Chapter Seventeen

Hey I couldn't just not do it until I did this last chapter for a while on this book. I'm busy writing two others but a special reader on here wanted just another chapter... Here you go.

I wake up to my father laying beside me. I jump up and throw myself to the other side my bed to avoid him.

"Sydney please, your very sick." he calmly says slowing walking near me with a rag in his hand. He places it on my head and stares at my eyes. "Your so beautiful hunny. " my dad says his a soft face. "Yeah well too bad I drown it in my sluttyness." I state back, I know I shouldn't have done it since he was being nice but I couldn't forget about it. "Damit Syd! Will you forget about it!" he strikes back.

"Dad, you are the person you always to told to me to fight back against. The one who ruined my life, it wasn't a enemy at school who made me depressed before dad. It was you, your the person you warned me from. And I'm done with it." with that I shove him hand out of my reach and stand up walking towards the door and down the stairs.

"Sydney Marie Green, get your ads back here now!"

I don't listen to him though, instead I just grab the Orange juice carton and sit at the table.

"Why are you so mad at me?" he says strictly and waiting for an answer as he leans against the island.

"I don't know, maybe because you kicked my boyfriend out!" I sarcastically yell at him.

"So you guys are dating..." he frowns playing with his fingers.

"Why do you care dad?" I ask walking towards him.

"Because I don't want him using my sweetheart. Or at least was my sweetheart." he drifts off saying the last sentence.

"Dad I still am, but we weren't doing anything, we were just kissing. I promise." a smile grew on his face to my promise, but that was a total lie. If he walked in later than he did me and luke would have been naked and inside of eachother, as gross as it sounds it was true.

"Just don't do that again Sydney, save yourself for your husband." he reminds me of what I said before I lost my v-card with luke. I nod my head in agreement though not wanting to make him feel bad.

"My I go see if he's okay, you know as a friend." I smile at him giving him a hug for bribing.

He signals towards the front door as a yes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As I get to his house I knock on his door seeing his older brother at the door shirtless with his gut poking out holding a beer. "Who are you?"he snaps at me.

"It me Sydney..." I slowly say confused.

"Oh my gosh Sydney you grew! Unlike luke still looking five." he replies looking at Luke's door then back at me.

"You here for him?" he asks me opening up the door.

"Yeah." he leans in and whispers in my ear, "I think you're here for me."

I stare awkwardly.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because you were just friends with him for me." he grabs my waist and pulls me in.

"I have a boyfriend!" I yell pushing him off.

"He won't mind Sydney, and you won't mind." he grabs me again and kisses my ear plenty of times as tear run down my face.

"Actually he would mind!" yells luke running down the stairs abd pushes him off.

"Oh yeah and you know him?"says his brother almost falling over from being intoxicated.