Chapter Twenty Four

THREE MONTHS AFTER THE ACCIDENT
LUKES POV*
It took awhile to be able to go to school but this past month I was able to. With school only having two months left I really need to catch up on my work. I have been seeing a girl named Bailey, I wasn't fully over Sydney but when I went back to school Bailey helped me. I turned out to start to like her a lot, something about her was just so addicting like you couldn't get enough. If Sydney was in the hospital I could stay focused on Just her, me and Sydney never fully broken up though so today I was going to see her. I haven't seen her since two months ago but this one last time I needed to.
.
.
.
As I walk into the room I see a petite body covered with a blanket around her waist and stomach, her eyes rested closed and the machines still moving. I sit down next to her and grab her hand letting her know I just walked in.

"Hey Sydney, long time no see. I had been working on school for this past month, I am getting straight A's in school surprisingly. I met a girl named Bailey, she helped me feel better. She pretty, funny, smart, you would like her. And that's actually why I came here, I never officially broken up with you. And in order for me to date her I don't want to cheat on you, so I was hoping we could end us. I just don't think it's right for me to date someone that brings so much pain onto me. So here it goes, Sydney, I'm breaking up with you. I'm sorry." I confess  S I walk out of the room with a single tear down my cheek, but luckily I knew this would be the last tear from her in a long time.