ch.1 the man behind the mask

3rd pov

"They say heroes gonna help you no matter the problem, but, what gonna happen when you're are the problem, they gonna eliminate you? Arrest you? Rehabs you? Well, I don't care what they gonna do to me, because I'll change the world" that is the man words said in the video that was spread in Internet around Japan.

The man who wear a comedy mask, no one knows who is he, what's his background, what's his quirk, or even his true face, all of them thought that he was bluffing, heroes, polices, villains, civilian, even vigilantes too, but he did something that made Japan recognise him.

One day, it was a peace morning, it was nothing but a peaceful day, until, *boom* a large building blowed up, the building was a hero agency, one of AM agency, there were many who died and many who were injured, no one knew who did it until a video was released.

The video was the same masked man, as he chuckled darkly, he said "you didn't take my word seriously, so here's the consequences, mark my words, I'll change the world......but I'll give you a chance to stop me, I'll will show a hint in every time I do something, if anyone could get to me, I'll surrender and go to jail, but if you're too late........who knows what's gonna happen, let the game of the cat and the mouse begin".

Since then, every hero wanted him behind the bars, every police wanted to arrest him, everyone wanted that, but no one knows what to do.

After a week

We see birds are singing, cats meowing, amd heroes fighting villains while people are cheering for the hero, every last one of them, except someone in a hoodie, as he was writing something on his notebook, when he was done, he put his note down and left while saying "how absurd.......".

He kept his way until he was in front a library, he grabbed some keys from his pocket and went to open the library, he opened and went inside, leaving the door open, he went to the desk and started his work as a library assistant, je grabbed a book that describes the human emotions, and started another day from his work days from reading and telling people where's the book they want.

He continued for a while, as times goes, someone came to the library, he didn't care who come or who leave, he only tell people where's the book they want and that's all they, but this person was different, the person was short, too short even for a child, the person jumped and and rang the bell on library assistant desk, the library assistant said without looking up from his book "what book do you want? Say it and I'll tell you where's it".

The short person said "I want a book about different types of quirk" the library assistant heard that voice and looked at the short person and found out that the short person wasn't even a human, but a mix of rat, bear, and a dog, the library assistant smiled and said "why if it's not principle of UA, principle nezu!" The short chimera that known as nezu was surprised.

Nezu raised an eyebrow and asked "how do you know who I am?" Library assistant chuckled "what a silly question, and here I thought you're someone who's smarter, how disappointing, of course I know you, most people around the world knows you, the only one who challenged human knowledge, even though you aren't human, you still inspire many human, which one of them is me".

Nezu thought about what he said and asked "but how do you know about me? I mean, you said I inspired many people that include you with knowledge, but what about you, what did I inspired you to?" Izuku scratched his head and said "you, my friend, could have become my principle, but your school didn't want me, saying that they didn't need me, society doesn't want people like me, so I gave up, but, I didn't hold grudge against you, because you are different".

Nezu didn't like the way he was talking him, nezu asked "if I recall UA rules for going to entrance exam, it allows anyone to participate in it, so why they didn't let you" the library assistant smiled and said "not anyone, they said that I don't have the qualifications for it, and they kicked me out of it".

Nezu asked "what 'qualifications'? If I remember correctly, UA allows anyone from any culture, native, country, religious, and any quirk to participate" the library assistant smiled and said "and what gonna happen when one of those you said didn't exist in that person?" Nezu was confused so the library assistant continued "what happen in the society when you have something that everyone don't have or, you don't have something that everyone else have?".

Nezu thought about it and said "they call them freak" library assistant smiled and said "bingo, we have a winner" nezu asked "what do you have and other don't?" He shaked his head to the sided and said "no no no, you're wrong, it isn't about what I have, it's about what I don't have" nezu finally knew what he ment and said "you....you don't have quirk, do you?".

The library assistant smiled and said "quirk section is in the left side through the hall, next to heroes history" without answering nezu question and telling the book section nezu wanted , nezu looked down and went to that section and grabbed some books and went again to the library assistant to check the books.

Before nezu go outside, he looked back and asked "what's your name?" The library assistant looked at him and said "I don't think it'll benefit you or anyone to know a quirkless name, but, ut won't hurt either, so, it's izuku midoriya, have a nice day, principle nezu".

Nezu nodded and went outside to be met with the eraser hero, erasehead, waiting for him, when he saw nezu, je asked "what took you so long" nezu looked at him and said "aizawa, I think I lost a good ally of my side" aizawa raised an eyebrow and looked at the library window to see izuku reading a book, he looked back at nezu and asked "that boy?".

Nezu nodded and said "I need to look at who allowed students to participate or not, who ever did it, is a really a foolish person, let's go back and continue our investigation of the masked villain, I got book to know what's his quirk possibility, and I need to check videos of the entrance exam".

When they were gone, izuku looked at the window to check if they are still there, when they were gone, he smiled and said "I made my first move, nezu, it's your turn, let us see who's the mouse and who's the cat".

________________________________________

Hi! This ghost, this a new book that I wrote, but it is not major book, I mean, I won't be busy with this, the time so that I write and publish a chapter from this book can be a month to 3 months, since I am already busy with my live and my two other book, so I hope you like this book, I was planning to publish it sooner, but I didn't have enough time to finish it, so bye for the next time.