I look down at my phone and see that it's 2am

She wraps her arms around me and shakes her head, "I told you not to come." She says in a tired voice and tighten her arms around me.

"Well here I'm." I pick her up making her wrap her legs around me.

Closing the door with my foot I head to her bed.

I lay her down and peck her lips, I look down at her small frame trying to find any injuries, "where?" I ask looking into her beautiful eyes.

She looks tired and sad, my heart hurts for my baby.

She signs standing up, taking my hand she leads us to the bathroom.

I lean against the door frame with my arms crossed, watching as she begins to wash her face.

My eyes harden when I see both of her cheeks red, "both of them?" I ask, putting my hands on her face.

She looks up at me and nods, "fuck." I run my hands up and down my face trying to calm the fuck down.

I fell Lili wrap her arms around me, "It's okay." She whispers, and goes on her tiptoes kissing my jaw.

"I'm flying to Florida to have a talk with your dad." I say picking her up and putting her on the bathroom counter.

"No you're not." She says sternly, I tuck my head on her neck, "Yes I'm." I grumble.

"Grayson." She warns. I roll my eyes letting it go for now.

____

Lili lays on top of me with her head on my neck, as I rub her back.

"You're going to Chicago with me."

My eyes widen and I look at him in shock

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My eyes widen and I look at him in shock.

"What?." I think my dad's slap damaged my eardrums, and I'm probably hearing things.

"You're going to Chicago with me." He simply says.

"Grayson no, I can't go to Chicago with you." I shake my head looking at him like his crazy, because he is.

He frowns, "why not ?"

I give the tip of his nose a soft kiss while wiping some hair from his forehead. Such a cutie

"I can't baby, it's Christmas and news year, you're supposed to be with your family, and I don't want to invade your family's privacy." I say softly.