Chapter One

Naruto 

I walked into my new school unsure of what to expect. It was likely I was over thinking but anxiety still erupted in my chest. At my last school things were not so easy for me because of all the negative attention I received. I was bullied quite often and talked down to. Although I go through so much I make sure to keep a positive mind so that life may be a bit easier.

Walking into the classroom was nerve wrecking to say the least. I noticed right away that all eyes had fallen onto me. I smiled as sweetly as I could and made eye contact with the teacher who was looking at me expectantly.  

"So, you must be my new student Uzumaki, Naruto"  the teacher said his voice sounded very monotone and weirdly soothing. By the time he finished speaking chatter broke throughout the classroom

" Yes Sensei, is there anywhere in particular you would like me to sit?" I spoke trying to stop my voice from shaking 

"I have  assigned a seat for you but first introduce yourself to the class, please" he smiled.

"Everyone-" the whole class stopped their conversations  "This is our new student" Kakashi finished.

"Hi, my name is Naruto Uzumaki" I smiled widely allowing them full view of my sharp teeth. 

I heard faint feminine giggling and assumed the worst, judgement. I could almost feel my confidence diminish.

I turned to the Sensei waiting for my seat assignment  and he told me to sit in the empty seat in the back. I walked quickly to my seat and sat down and I heard someone do what you would call a wolf whistle. I turned to the whistler who was seated infront of me and was surprised to see it was a boy. I'm pretty sure he was joking.

The boy leaned over and whispered "You are sooo hot".

I was confused at first but soon realized what he meant. I pulled my mathematics book out and pretended to solve some problems, trying to hide my visible blush.

After a while I noticed someone was sitting next to me. He had black hair and obsidion eyes and he was wearing a shirt that covered most of his lower face he looked like the guy that wolf whistled but shorter and he looked a little younger I wonder if they are related.

"Hello, my name is Naruto nice to meet you" I said as I smiled.

"I know what your name is idiot, you told it to the class already" he said not even acknowledging my existance.

"Well umm.. what's your name..." I said awkwardly scratching my neck.

"My name is Sasuke, not that it's any of your business" he said flipping the page of his mathematics book.

There were these two really pretty girls that turned around and the pink haired one said " Dont worry Naru-kun he's always like that but if you want i can ask sensei to move Ino-pig by chouji and you can sit by me".

The blonde one glared at her and said " No Naru-kun wants to sit by me why would he want to sit by you,  forehead".

I was getting quite scared " No, it's alright i believe I can handle sitting here that way I don't get distracted if I sit by you girls" I said with an awkward side smirk.

I'm pretty sure they both melted, i was just trying to get out of their argument but it seemed to back fire because now they where arguing about who i like and I am quite sure I do not like either of them.

This went on for another 30 mins and by the time the bell rang they where arguing about who would show me around school and who would sit by me in the lunch room.