"Alright then, what's the task?" 

"Oh, that!" She clapped her hands. "Unfortunately, Henry never finished his list of tasks. Now that I have you, you'll be finishing them for me!" The blinds closed, but she had one more thing to say. "You can head back now, I'll call you once you're where I need you to be."

And with that, I was left alone, with just me and my thoughts as I began to walk back. She never answered my question, which I didn't like. There are some good parts to being alone and some bad. In this case, being alone was an awful idea. Anything could just come out and get you. Now that Alice wasn't here, Bendy could get me. He could've heard our conversation! Scrap that, he probably did hear us. Then again, he should understand, right? What else was I supposed to say!?
_______________________________________

Bendy's POV:

I knew what was going on. I was there to watch it. Heck, I've been following (Y/N) everywhere, just to see if she'd listen. But when Alice spoke about me, it changed everything. Now she knew my plans. Each passing year, she's becoming smarter. It was no wonder she knew it was me behind this. Even after knowing this, she's still talking to (Y/N)? It confused me. Why didn't she kill her? After all, (Y/N) was vulnerable. It could be Alice wanting personal gain, she's a bit like me in that way. 

So here comes the question, why don't I just kill her? Well, remember how I said 'with each passing year, she's becoming smarter?' That's the reason. I can't just kill her now, she's becoming stronger too. We've been enemies for over 80 years! She knows me, she knows just how strong I am, she even knows what I do. This is where (Y/N) comes in, little sweet and clueless (Y/N). She sees me as threatening, making this come out better. She doesn't want to die, which is why she's helping me. Or, was helping me. Even I was confused to this point. And I expect her to be too. Either way, she'd die. 

But I follow her everywhere, won't I be able to help her? Maybe. I will be able to help her, but that doesn't mean I will. Call me heartless. After all, that's who I really am.
_______________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV:

I reached the big doors, the one with the face of Alice on top. I felt a presence like something was watching me. It could be Alice, yes, but it felt different. I knew she was watching me, but there was no way she was anywhere near me anymore. Someone else was around. I just didn't know who.

"I can see you have quite a bit of equipment on you, so this will be easier for me. I don't want your dirty hands touching my stuff!" She said, clearly sounding disgusted. I ignored her comment, not wanting to get angry. Because if I did, chances are I'd die. I heard some strange noises. "Henry never managed to get rid of all of them, and I'm not asking for you to kill every one of them too. I only want the ones that come near me dead. Is that too much to ask?"

Right after she said that I saw members of the butcher gang appear. They all looked very different, disturbing even. This made me shiver. Did I have to kill them? I didn't want to, no matter how creepy they looked. But I had to, and I didn't enjoy it.

The first one that crept up to me was a Barley clone. He looked the most unusual, his head wasn't on his body. Instead, it was attached to the line of a fishing rod. He had one button eye, the other one looking distorted. His mouth was wide open, showing all of his teeth. On his torso, was a sign saying 'LIAR'. He also had a weapon, it was a wrench he held in his left hand. He managed to hit me with it, leaving a bruise on my right leg. I fell onto the ground because of how strong the hit was. As he was about to hit me again, I grabbed the wrench and chucked it to the wall. Quickly, I gripped onto the axe and slashed the Barley clone. What do I call him? Edgar seemed to have a new name, so what about the others? But I guess that's not important.

The next two came at the same time. One of them was another Edgar clone, otherwise known as 'Striker' though the new name didn't seem appealing, and the other was a Charley clone. I did the same thing as I did to Barley. More and more came, so I repeated the same action. There were only so many! Once I defeated them, I felt proud of myself. But I also felt confused. How were there so many of them? 

"Ah, there we are. That's enough for now." Alice started. "You've proven yourself to be useful, errand girl. I advise you not to disappoint me..." 

I, once again, ignored what she said, still having the same thoughts as before. Thinking about it now,

There's a lot that I don't know about this studio.
_______________________________________

A/N: Just to let you guys know, I'll be a bit slower with updates since the school year is coming to an end. Have a nice day!

Word count : 1626 words

Amberzoeheart~