"Alright, let's just put everything away and then we can go.", she said, already stacking their books on top of one another.

Awsten carried their backpacks, as Luna carried their  books. They creeped through the endless rows of bookshelves to put everything back into its place. As she was putting the last book from her stack into the shelf, Awsten was leaning against it, with a vacant look in his eyes.

Luna assumed that he got caught up with daydreaming, so she nudged his side with a quiet giggle. "You really burnt out from that small bit of studying, did you?", she pestered him and looped an arm around his waist.

He playfully rolled his eyes, snapping back into reality "We usually don't last this long.", he replied, leaning his forehead against hers with a smile.

"What were you just thinking about?", she whispered, reminding him to keep his voice down.

"Nothing.", he adjusted his volume, "Just what it would be like to make out in here." He smiled whimsically, his eyes boring into hers.

Luna scrunched her nose, "You dirty boy.", she said and teasingly slipped her hand under the material of his shirt.

"Don't act like you don't want it too.", Awsten muttered, before pressing his lips against hers.

He craddled her face, while she pressed herself impossibly closer to him. He dropped their bags to the ground. The loud thud made Luna jump.

"Shh.", she reminded him.

Awsten giggled as quietly as he could, before he turned them around, pressing his girlfriend against the bookshelf. Luna moaned against his lips, as his hips held her in place against the sturdy shelf. His hand quietly slid under the hem of her sweatshirt, wandering upwards to cup her breast.

Luna's tongue brushed against his, allowing herself to relish in the taste of him. Meanwhile, her fingers were busy unbuttoning his skinny jeans. As soon as she opened his fly, she dragged her hand over his boxers, teasingly.

Awsten broke their kiss, to nip at her throat carefully, not wanting to leave any marks behind. He knew how insecure she got about them at times.

Despite being into it, Luna's ears were piqued up, listening for the smallest of sounds. She noticed the footsteps of the librarian coming closer, so she quickly pushed Awsten off. "We gotta go.", she hushed, before reaching out for her bag.

Awsten reacted quickly, zipping up his fly and picking up his own backpack. As soon as he got everything, Luna dragged him after her by his hand. They weaved through the aisles quickly, both surpressing the laughter that was bubbling up inside of them.

"Let's go to the bathroom.", Awsten whispered in her ear.

Luna's eyes lit up mischievously. She dragged her boyfriend across the library as unsuspecting as possible, until they stopped in front of the bathroom door.

"I hope they have air fresheners in there.", Awsten muttered as Luna pushed open the door to the lady's room.

"It's clear.", Luna announced. Awsten shut the door behind him, "And it doesn't even smell like pee.", she added

This made Awsten laugh. He crossed his arms over his chest as he leaned against the closed door. A smirk slowly crept onto his face.