Louis is about to shut the door when he hears Harry's smooth and low voice behind him. "Gonna go in?"

Louis turns around, only to be closed in against the closed door. "Is that your room?" His voice is raspier than he'd like but being this close to Harry when they're both only in towels is definitely arousing.

Harry's curls are dark and wet, dripping against Louis's bare chest and making him shiver. Harry pulls his bottom lip between his teeth, his eyes set on Louis's lips. "Yeah." He breathes.

Harry looks like he's taking in Louis's face the same way Louis is taking in his. Eyes going from his lips, to his eyes to his jaw and back to his lips, "You look good like this."

"Yeah?" Louis chuckles but his voice comes off raspy, meeting Harry's eyes with need.

They push in through the open door immediately after that, kissing hard and desperate with hands all over. Louis groans as Harry pushes him back onto the large bed before climbing onto it himself, soft comforter making them sink in.

"Can't wait to feel you." Harry mumbles hotly, kissing Louis's jaw and neck and anywhere he can manage. Louis catches his lips with his own, feeling more confidence as they exchange intimate touches all over. Places Louis has never been touched or thought he would be by a man like Harry.

"I wanna feel you, wanna do this, please." Louis mumbles, his voice coming off needy but he doesn't care at all. Harry tugs at Louis's towel, loosening the knot and letting it flutter open around Louis. Louis gasps, wet skin exposed to the air in the most delicious way.

"Yeah, you ready? Can I open you up?" Harry licks up the edge of Louis's ear before biting down, adding to his words.

"Y-yeah." Louis nods, watching as Harry pulls the nightstand drawer and grabs an expensive bottle of lube, pouring a rather generous amount over his fingers. Harry tossed it aside before climbing over Louis, stopping to press a reassuring kiss against his lips, softer and with more intimacy.

"Sure you wanna do this?" Harry asks gently, "Have you been fucked before?" His breath plays against Louis's lips, making them ache to be pressed against Harry's again.

Louis swallows, keeping eye contact with Harry, "I usually don't do this. But I really want to."

Want to do it with you, is what Louis really wants to say but he bites it back.

"Okay, I'll go slow. Promise." Harry mumbles before kissing Louis like it's the easiest thing in the world as he slip his finger below, gently tracing over Louis's hole.

Louis breathes heavily into the kiss, the unfamiliar touch making his body shiver with a different kind of pleasure. Harry smirks against Louis's lips, easing two wet fingers in, slow and teasingly just to get him used to the feeling. Louis feels himself clench around them, a shaky breath escaping his open mouth.

"You sure you're okay?" Harry blinks at him with concern and Louis has never felt so cared for. He nods, "More than okay, s-so good." Louis groans before pulling Harry in by looping a hand through his curls. They kiss messy with heat coursing through their bodies and untouched cocks.

Harry's fingers start to move a little faster, curling just the slightest and Louis doesn't understand why but it feels so heavenly. He lifts his hips just the slightest, unable to stop himself from chasing the pleasure.

Harry seems to like the reaction, doing it again and pressing deeper and deeper— Louis cries out when Harry suddenly brushes something so deep it makes his stomach twist in a knot. He wanted more, he wanted it again and again until it was too much for him to handle.