I Love MY HUSBAND

Y/N POV

I don't think Taehyung saw Jimin...until. He was walking towards us. It looked like his manager forced him towards us. The bar was empty so it looked like Jimin was going around asking if someone wanted drinks. He comes to our table...

"Can I get you something?" He asks and tries not to show his anger at the fact that I was with Taehyung. I ignore him. He stands there and looks at me surprised. He walks away. Taehyung chuckles.

"Can we leave..." I ask.

"No, I'm loving this side of you baby." He says and smirks. I sigh.

Texts
Y/N: What did I even do? Why are you so pissed off?
Y/N: Can we talk?
Jimin: You wanna talk? Meet me in the bathroom.
Y/N: I'm with my husband, you think that's appropriate?
Jimin: Do you want your wedding ring or no?
Y/N: I need it Jimin! Just pass it!
Jimin: No
Y/N: Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?
Jimin: Just come get it

"Y/N are you okay? You seem a little upset..." Taehyung asks. "Did I do something?"

"No, no not you Taehyung." I say and sigh at Jimin's behaviour.

"I love you Y/N..." Taehyung says and kisses my hand.

"I love you too Taehyung." I say.

Texts
Jimin: I'm about to leave if you don't come
Y/N: Fine! The wedding ring, that's it!
Jimin: Yeah yeah, come. I'm waiting

"I need to go fix my makeup...I'll be right back." I tell Taehyung. He nods and I get up to leave. I enter the bathroom.

"The ring, now." I say and put my hand out.

"Nice to see you too." He says and smirks. I roll my eyes and open the door to leave...until he grabs me and pins me to the wall.

"Jimin! We were nothing and we are nothing! I'm done!" I shriek.

"I'm not done..." He says.

"I shouldn't have come!" I yell at myself.

Texts
Taehyung: Why are you taking so long? Are you okay?
Taehyung: The food is getting cold Y/N...

Taehyung calls you.

"Speaking of your husband, imagine how sad he'll be if he finds out his wife is in here with me..." He says. I decline Taehyung's call. "Good girl..." Jimin says.

"I love my husband, Jimin. I'm done with you." I say.

"How can you be done if you haven't even taken me for a test drive?" He asks and smirks. I roll my eyes at his cockiness.

Texts
Taehyung: I'm on my way...
Taehyung: Open the door Y/N
Taehyung: Now
Taehyung: Hello?
Taehyung: Y/N!

"Jimin my husband is waiting! Give me my ring and let me go!" I whisper. He chuckles and shakes his head. I sigh in frustration. All of a sudden he smashes his lips on mine. I push him away and slap him.

"Ow..." He mumbles. I was furious.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I whisper yell knowing Taehyung was outside. All of a sudden...the door got kicked down. Taehyung stood their frozen. "T-Taehyung!" I stutter and run to him.

"Why the fuck are you in here with him!" He yells. I flinch at his loud and angry voice.

"I-I just came back to-"

"What if she is? You gonna kill her too?" Jimin cuts me of. I turn to him with my eyes widen, signalling him to stop. "Huh?" He says and smirks at Tae.

"Tae I just came back to-" All of a sudden he pulls out a gun and shoots. "TAEHYUNG!" I yell. Jimin doges and the bullet hits the window, breaking the glass. I turn back to Taehyung with my body shaking. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell before I slowly close my eyes and faint...

Time Skip to Home

I open my eyes and see Taehyung standing in front of me.

"W-what happened..?" I ask and rub my head and sit up.

"I should be the one to ask you that." He says and puts his hands in his pocket. All of a sudden all these memories rush into my head...

"D-did you kill him?" I ask nervously.

"For your sake, no." He says and I sigh in relief. "But next time, he's dead for sure." He says and puts his gun down. I frown. He leaves me there...

Two Weeks Later

Taehyung's been gone for a while now...I miss him more than ever.

Texts
Y/N: Fuck you Jimin! We're over, COMPLETELY. You ruined my marriage!
Jimin: Well I'm sorry for trying to win you...
Y/N: You better be! I'm furious with you!
Jimin: But if we ever see each other, don't mind when I explore you...it means we're meant to be together
Y/N: WHATEVER! Just don't talk to me again!
Jimin: Okay, nice knowing you Y/N. I'll treasure you ❤️

I block him. I used him and played with his feelings, and I was wrong to do that. He deserves better.

Texts
Y/N: Do you still love me, Taehyung?
Y/N: Because I still love you...and I can't imagine my life without you, my one and only husband
Taehyung: I'm all yours
Taehyung: I love you so fucking much ❤️
Y/N: Then come back...what are waiting for? 😏
Taehyung: I'm on my way...
Y/N: What do you want me to do in the meantime...?
Taehyung: Take everything off and set up the bed...
Y/N: For us to ruin? 🤭
Taehyung: You know it 😉

I bite my bottom lip and run to the bedroom. My clothes on the floor in no time. Taehyung walking in as he strips on his way to me...

"Naughty girl..." He whispers in my ear as he hovers on top of me. I smirk. "Now it's my turn..." He says and starts sucking on my neck. I moan and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"Taehyung..." I whisper.

Author:
Y'all want a season 2...?