How recklessly Beomgyu had behaved completely ignoring the consequences of his actions.

"I think you want a punishment." The man spoke in almost whispers walking towards Beomgyu step by step, his worn-out boots making a soft thumping sound.

Donghyuck gently placed his hand on Beomgyu's soft cheeks rubbing it, the boy holding in tears as he felt a rough hand rub against his cheek.

The brunette closed his eyes letting out a shaky breath knowing he'll be feeling pain any minute now and he did.

A loud sound rang through the whole house, it stings, Beomgyu's head turned to his left by the impact, a bright red mark panted on his right cheek.

He opened his eyes, a teardrop rolled down his cheek, tears swelling up in his eyes threatening to fall, he glared at his father.

Donghyuck chuckled "Pathetic." He said before grabbing a hand full of his son's hair throwing him on the floor, Beomgyu shrieked.

Beomgyu was really skinny, he skipped many meals, starved for days, throwing his son around was like blowing a leaf for the grown man.

The poor boy let out a groan trying to get up when he felt a powerful kick in his abdomen, he cried in agony.

Kick after kick, his whole body felt nothing but pain, he looked up at Donghyuck making eye contact with him.

"Fuck you!" He spat out blood dripping from his mouth.

"What did you just say?" The grown man growled bending down at the same level as his son.

"Are you deaf? I said fuck you." Beomgyu yelled in his father's face, Donghyuck wickedly laughed before kicking the brunette in his chest.

"Fucking bastard..." Beomgyu said between his coughs, losing consciousness, everything around him turned blurry and then blank.

The grown man kept kicking the passed out boy not realizing, soon after the realization hit him, he looked at his son laying on the floor, blood and bruises all over him.

"Weak rat." He said before walking away.

-

"Hello?"

"The piece of shit fainted again, come fix him and get lost."

"Donghyuck, spare the poor boy for onc-"

-

Donghyuck hung up not wanting to hear any bullshit.

Killing the boy is a piece of cake but the only reason he's not doing it is that he's getting profit out of the poor boy, if this boy dies, who'll he use to scam the customers?

Soon after the doorbell rang, the grown man opened the door revealing another man in his mid 40's wearing a white coat and a briefcase in his left hand.

He welcomed himself in, his attention going to the boy laying on the floor looking almost dead.

"Oh my, this is the worst you've ever done." The unknown man spoke.

"And I'd do it again." Donghyuck spat, hatred laced in his voice.

"What did this boy do to you?" The man asked while treating the boy's wounds, now on the couch.

"Shut up for fucks sake." The man instantly stopped with the questions, paying attention to the boy in front of him.

+×+

"Okay, I'll be leaving now." The man spoke walking his way out.

"Take care Beomgyu!" The man waved one last time at the now awake boy before walking out the door.

Beomgyu slightly nodded having zero strength to utter a word.

This was Chae Sangwon, a former doctor who lost his job after his co-workers found out he would steal from the hospital pharmacy and sell unprescribed medicines, one of his buyers being Beomgyu's dad to this date.

The two males ended up being friends, Donghyuck usually using him to fix his son's wounds after beating him but it was all useless since he repeated the same thing after two days, not letting the wounds heal.

"Go to your room and don't show your hideous face." Donghyuck looked at the boy in disgust.

The brunette got up carefully, limping his way to his room.

The boy looked broken, bandages all over his body, bloodstains on his shirt which were torn apart from the side, his hair was all out of place, busted lip, droopy eyes and the red mark still vividly visible on his right cheek.

He needed to escape.

But he couldn't.

The boy simply had no stamina, he had no will to do anything, he went to his room locking the door before laying on his bed like a starfish, his eyes slowly closing.

The brunette had fallen asleep.

-------
Zuzu

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.