𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

part 2 of cheat 👨🏻‍🦲

shitty imagine

ꨄ︎

t/w: murder and mentions of blood!!

it was almost a year since y/n caught vinnie cheating on her. she didnt have feelings for him anymore but still checked his account a lot to see what he was up to.

y/n was walking to starbucks with y/b/f/n [ your bestie friends name ] and stopped as she saw him. "wait y/n isn't that your ex?" y/b/f/n said. "yeah... it is" "do you think he's still with that bitch nailea" she asked.

"no I don't think so. I checked his socials , they haven't posted anything together in the past 2 months, he probably cheated of her with someone whore" y/n said. "yup, probably. are you gonna talk to him or" "ew no. but um I'll  catch you later"

y/n walked the other way, grabbing her phone from her pocket. y/n was a smart individual, she knew codes and hacks and all the techy stuff. earlier in the week she had hacked into nailea's email and ended up finding her ip address.

a/n: uhhh just pretend you can do that🧘🏻‍♀️

y/n walked until she was at nailea's door. she grabbed a bobby pin from her pocket and picked the lock. she quietly opened the door and stepped in the house.

walking quietly, y/n took out her gun and made her way to nailea's room. "ray is that you?" nailea said, as y/n softly knocked on the door. "ray?"

"no silly. it's me." y/n smiled as she opened the door. "h-how did you get in here and is that a gun?!" the girl closed her laptop and sat up against the bed, scared for her life.

"it was easy, I picked the lock and now I'm here." y/n chuckled. she paced back and forth, gun in her hand. "y'know nailea, it's been almost a year since vinnie cheated on me with you, almost everyday I cried, I deleted everything of  vinnie and i, all because of you. I didn't want to get back at you by kissing the person you liked so I came up with something better." she paused.

"killing you instead." she smiled. "n-no y/n please don't kill me, I'm sorry for what happened..." "are you?" y/n fake pouted. she walked up to the brunette girl and pointed the gun to her head.

"I bet you liked it when you had my boyfriend's dick in you huh?" she whispered. "n-no... I told you I'm sorry, I knew it was wrong i-" nailea stammered, "if you knew it was wrong why didn't you stop it!" the h/c haired yelled. she pulled the trigger and shot nailea.

the girl's blood went everywhere and on y/n, falling over, dead.  "bye bitch" y/n smiled and left the house.

she walked away smiling, wiping off the blood of another girl off her.

[ imessage ]

you: looks like nailea's dead :(

vinnie: wdym...
read

vinnie: what did you do to her.

you: check the news tonight ;)

vinnie: why did you kill her?!

you: I was in love with you. she ruined it, just wanted some payback :)

vinnie: you're fucked

you: I just wanted revenge.

authors note !

honestly this was so shit and I didn't know how to end this as you can probably tell😭😭 sorry for typos!!

anyways, lmk if you liked it :)

here's a pic of vinnie smiling to make your day better <3

bye <3