𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

[ they/them pronouns!! ]

"WHATS ONE THING you've always wanted" vinnie asked. y/n looked up from their phone, "why?" they asked. "just wondering" he said. "well probably a huskey, they're adorable." they said. "okay baby" he smirked and left the room.

about a week later, vinnie bought y/n a baby huskey, he took his camera out and stared recording

about a week later, vinnie bought y/n a baby huskey, he took his camera out and stared recording. "hey guys, today im gonna be surprising y/n with their dream pet, which is a huskey" he said and showed the puppy to the camera. "y/n's currently blindfolded on the couch so let's surprise them"

"vinnie why am I blindfolded"  "just wait" "is this something sexual?" they asked. "no *chuckles* it's not, but put your arms out" "okay.."

y/n put their arms out and vinnie put the puppy in their arms. "wait why is it soft?" they asked. "take off your blindfold" y/n gasped at the little huskey in their lap, "AH A PUPPY" they screamed. "vinnie oh my god where did you get her!" the wagged it's tails and lick y/n's face.

"oh my god, you're adorable" they said in awe, "you said you wanted a dog" he smiled, "thank you so much" y/n squealed and kissed vinnie's lips, "you're welcome baby, what are you gonna name her?" "maybe the reader can pick since the author isn't creative" y/n smiled. "cute"

y/n smiled down at the puppy and rubbed it cheeks. "(your dogs name 🧍🏻‍♀️)"

this was so shit
I'm trying to make a lot of imagines since I'm doing online school for a few days but anyways hope this was alright :/ <3