The Violin Practice

Comenzar desde el principio

"The hell...why me....am i a Nurse??"
Said moran

"Ni-san is right moran...fred will join you as well"
Said william

"Make sure to call me if there is any complications....Now if you'll excuse me...i'll take my leave...goodnight everyone"
Said john while going out

"It's pretty late..i think we should head back to our room too...right?"
Sherlock Asked william

"Will...i think its best that we take turns..me, moran and fred will watch over her"
Said james because he knows moran might end up sleeping

"Thats a good idea..well all three of you change your shifts in every  three or four hours....we'll start with fred and james...moran you'll go last..anyways i'll take my leave too..goodnight everyone"
Said Albert while leaving for his room too 

"Shit...why does it always has to be me getting stuck in a situation like this"
Moran mumbled but louis heard him

"Why don't you stay Quiet and do what you're said to do.."
Said louis giving him a death stare

"Its okay louis...be easy on him..moran and james you both can rest while fred will go first...we'll take our leave but make sure to call us right away...i'm counting on all three of you"
Said william who smiled at them and went back

"Alright...lets do this"
Said james
.
.
.
.
William was alot calmer now...he was satisfied to see y/n being there with them..he knew that they all can make her feel better in no time...

*I'm so glad i could do something for her..but about earlier..i'm thinking if i should talk to sherlock about it or not*

William thought to himself while entering their room with sherlock

They closed the door and sherlock went straight and picked up his violin...william sat on their bed looking at him...william loves to hear him play violin..sherlock started playing violin while william kept looking at him..His eyes shined as he looked at him...

"Sherly..."

"..yes Liam..."

Said sherlock as he stopped playing..sherlock Quickly grasped to what william wants and went to him..

"Come here.."
Said sherlock as he grabbed his hand and pulled him up..he kept him infront and went at williams back..standing at william's back..hugging him from back

"....Sherly....i suppose you were about to teach me how to play it"
Said william as he chuckled

"...oh yes...but....."
Said sherlock as hands wrapped around him from his waist.. hugging him from back

"...first....i needed a hug"
Sherly whispered in his ears as he was hugging him..William smiled as he closed his eyes and kept his hand on sherlocks..

William smiled as he closed his eyes and kept his hand on sherlocks