We all have a hot tub in our rooms.

"Ask nicely," I say looking at my nails with a smirk on my face.

"Please open the door for me you dumb big body small head ashy ankle bitch."

"Yk I kinda like the deaf one better than you." I say still looking at my nails with a smile on my face.

"Ugh I hate you!" she says letting go of the door, putting her hands down by her sides and stomping like a child.

Who knew I would be baby sitting?.

"You know that tantrum shit isn't gonna work with me, your a grown ass women and I'm not gonna listen to you until you act like one."

I then get off the wall walking back into the bedroom, sitting on the bed with my arms crossed looking at the door, awaiting for her entrance.

Knowing how she is, she's used to getting what she wants when she wants it.

And like I said that shit not gon slide wit me.

After two minutes she stomps her way through the door and stops right in front of me.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you and I'm willing to compromise with you. I shouldn't have raised my voice." she says looking down and playing with her fingers in shame.

Aww she genuinely looks sorry.

She look like a pretty little innocent puppy.

A fine one wit a big ass booty mhm.

"Do you mean it?" I say leaning back in my chair and smileing.

"Yes dad- I mean Danny." she says quickly correcting herself then almost immediately going back fiddling with her fingers avoiding eye contact.

Not her almost calling me daddy.

Shawty finna make me act up.

It's nice to see her partly apologetic.

Ik this won't be the last time she tries to demand shit and throw a hissy fit with me but I can tell u she gone learn not to be doing that shit wit me.

I'm not yo daddy, I'll whoop tf out of you girl.

"Okay here's our compromise. I've already bought you 20 bathing suits that you can choose from. Now I can't let u go down to the beach but I can start up the hot tub and we can still in there."

"Oooo can we have fashion show so I can choose which bathing suit." she says looking from the ground with excitement.

"Only if you promise not to throw no more tantrums." I say flashing my pearly whites at her.

She just look down, blushes and nods.

"Then it's what ever key."

She instantly sequels and claps with excitement with a big smile on her face.

Her smile is so beautiful it a shame she keeps that mean girl mug on her face.

Her cheeks are so chubby

Look at her got me doing this girly ass fashion show shit.

I'd love to keep that smile on her face, the right way.

She drags me off into the bathroom by my hand.

I grab the bag out the cabinet and she quickly snatches it out my hand forceibg me snatch it back.

"Thats not how you take stuff from people key."

"Im sorry." she says looking at me with a blush and a closed smile.