4 6 Death With Blight

Start from the beginning

"She seems healthy now," Leviathan smirked with his hands in his pocket, he had possessed the body of a demigod he had killed on his way. Paimon stood behind him, looking down at Delph frantically running towards a carriage.
"Paimon," Leviathan called out to his servant and Paimon looked at him, "Yes, my lord,"
"Go, tempt him to our will,"
Paimon disappeared and woke up in the coachman's body. The horses neighed loudly, begging to be freed from his leash.

Delph quickly got inside the carriage, "MOVE! NOW!"

But the carriage didn't move at all. He pointed a knife at Paimon, "Are you deaf?! SHE WILL KILL ME!"
"It's pointless," He turned back and the carriage went dark, with a deep hue of red. Delph fell back into his seat, "Who are you?"
He thorns above his black head and his red glowing eyes, "She will kill you anyways. You cannot escape a gatekeeper being a human,"

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" Delph had started losing it. 
"Relax," Paimon smiled, "You can escape death if you get equally powerful allies on your side,"
"You know of someone?"
He got close to his face and looked into his eyes, "Form a contract with me, and I will save you from all dangers of the world. Give me your soul, Delph,"

Delph was taken aback, "My soul? So, you're a demon?"
"Well, the gods the against you, what better options do you have?" 
Delph looked down,
"There's no time to waste, she's getting closer,"
"But if I give you my soul, I'll go to hell,"

"You haven't done any good enough deeds to land you in heaven anyways,"
"I raised a girl well, Adelaida is her name,"
Paimon smirked as he sat before him with his legs crossed, "We both know your lewd intentions behind that. Come on, you can't hide your desires from a demon,"
Delph looked away in humiliation. 

"Fine, I'll make a contract. But you'll do everything I say," Delph agreed to his own end.
Paimon smiled as he got up and got on his knees, "Of course, I will," His red eyes looked into Delph's brown eyes, "My lord," A huge circle appeared beneath them, "Give me your blood, sign the contract,"
Delph bit his finger and droplets of blood fell into the circle, lighting it up. Demonic spirits surrounded them, lighting up the carriage. Paimon turned his form into Adelaida and kissed Delph's lips.

Delph was flustered. Paimon smiled, "Thank you for the soul," He licked his lips.
Leviathan chuckled as he stood at the castle's roof, "He's so dramatic,"

Lict got up and looked in the direction of the castle, "A demonic contract,"
"What?" Ariel asked.
"Someone just formed a contract with a demon! I have a feeling milady might be there, come with me,"
Ariel ran after him, Lict formed a golden bridge in the sky, taking them to the castle. 

Vierne looked away from the corpses, "Someone formed a contract with a demon,"
"What?" Annelece looked at her.
She turned back, looked into the dark and saw two red eyes shining brightly. Leviathan stood overhead, looking at them while holding a glass of blood, all his lower demon genii surrounding him. Vierne looked at Delph.

"So, you're the one who formed a contract with a demon?"
"Yes, and now I'm going to kill you!" Delph smirked. She laughed as her eyes glowed, "You think a demon will save you?" She ran towards him and held out her fist but he grabbed them tightly, "All I know is a god won't"
He punched her in her stomach but she grabbed her wrist and twisted it. Why wasn't his arms turning to shreds? Why weren't her powers working?

She looked into his eyes and saw Paimon, "Oh? So, a demon has possessed you?"
He drew out his claws, Vierne reached for her septor, realising she doesn't have it anymore. She didn't have her armour to protect her or her weapons to attack. So, she decided to use her sila to its maximum potential. Her skin grew blue, that's when Delph attacked. She dodged his sleek claw and clenching both her palms together, punched him on his face, slamming down his right socket.

He fell into the dark. She panted, but his recovery was fast and he came back stronger. It was a long duel, where Leviathan was the spectator. Vierne was tiring herself out, but Paimon, he knew his game. He attacked her on her abdomen again and again, while she targetted different spots, majorly on his face or his arms, he shifted his focus to her core. Then came the moment when he blocked her punch with one hand and gave one final blow on her stomach with his other. The sheer force broke her spine. Blood left her mouth and she fell to the ground, "DAMMIT!"

Paimon released Delph's body and stood beside him,
"My lord, shall I kill her now?" Paimon looked up at Leviathan, sitting on a black throne with a proud grin on his face, but Delph looked down at Vierne, laying in her blood, her black hair dripping with her own blood, her legs weak but her eyes were hatefully gazing at him, "STUPID FUCKING HUMAN! I'M THE ONE YOUR KINGDOM WORSHIPS! HOW COULD YOU LET THESE BARBARIANS CONTROL YOU LIKE THAT?!" She rebuked him.

Delph got down to her, "So, this is what a god looks like from up close," He moved his hands towards her. "I'm a demigod," Annelece ran towards Vierne and stood before her, "Keep your hands away from lady gatekeeper!"
Delph grabbed his hair and threw him aside. He got closer to Vierne, "Demigod, huh?" He touched her face and she slapped his cheek.

He laughed, "You still have some strength left?"
She panted as she tried getting up, "You're going to kill me anyway, why must you humiliate me like this?"
"Actually, there's yet another pleasurable way to kill a demigod," Paimon got close to her, "You rape them and let the blight cover their body, till it kills them,"
Vierne's eyes widened with surprise, "You can't do that to me, I'm a gatekeeper,"

"Oh yeah? Watch me do it," He got between her legs, she looked at him hatefully.
"Still got that pride, huh?"

"NO! LADY GATEKEEPER!" Annelece ran towards her but Paimon looked at him and his body froze, "I can't move!" 
Paimon turned towards Leviathan, "You don't mind, my lord, if I have some fun?"
Leviathan smirked, "Of course not. In fact, I'd love myself a show,"

-To be continued

Dear Ms Lady Demigod Twelve Days To Doom

Twelve Days To Doom