4 2 Snow Valley

Lict walked down a pathway of stairs in the dark inside a cave and soon, reached the end of a cave, which opened behind a waterfall. He took a deep breath as he looked at the clear water about a hundred feet beneath him. He closed his eyes and jumped. When he opened his eyes, he was sitting on the surface of water, the sky above him was purple and golden and a man draped in white cloth, sat before him in the air. He had a brown bun of hair at the top of his heard and long white matted beard that soaked inside the water beneath him.

Lict walked towards him, "Sage Kutsa," He joined his hands and closed his eyes. The old man opened his eyes and looked down at Lict, "What brings you here, Music? The Gatekeeper?" He smiled.
Lict opened his eyes and looked at him, "Yes, I need to know where she is and if she's safe,"

"She's in the human world, in the magical kingdom of Alkinshime," He said, "But, I'm afraid she is not safe,"
"What do you mean?"
"A demon is after her life. He will spare her twice, but the third time they clash, he will kill her,"
"What?" Lict looked at him.

"Go, and save your master before it's too late,"
"Thank you for letting me know, Sage Kutsa," He bowed.
Sage Kutsa rose his right palm, blessing him, "Victory be yours!"

Lict quickly flew back to the castle. 
"Milady is in the human world. I'm going to get her back," He told the castle maidens as he grabbed a blue tunic, her armor and her red cape, "Take care of the castle till I'm away," 
"Yes, Music,"
And he left for the human world.

. . .

Tiny cracks began appearing on the surface of the lake. Slowly, the ice burst open and a hand appeared from inside. Vierne crawled out of the lake and rose up. She looked at the wounds and the bitemarks the demons had given her. She was gravely injured and burnt. She looked around, it was quiet and dark. The frozen lake was somewhere between the woods. She walked through the frozen lake and heard the screams in her head, 

"CAN YOU SHUT UP?!" She yelled as she kicked her feet on the ice beneath her and the entire lake shook, as if stuck by an earthquake. She looked around, "Where the fuck is my goddamn septor now?"

Suddenly, she heard howls from the forest and looked around. A pack of wolves surrounded her.
A wolf jumped at her and she brought her right hand forward, as soon as it touched it, it turned to little grains of flesh, "Then, hands be it," Her blue eyes glowed. They all jumped at her at once, and she dodged them, touching them with her hands and turning them to loafs of flesh. On of them attacked her from behind, biting her shoulders, she turned to grabbed when the other others attacked her chest.

"LICT!" She screamed as the wolves bit her skin off, "SCREW YOU!"
She grabbed the wolves and pushed them away from her, tearing their skins apart. Finally, when all of them were dead, she heard the screams in her head again and fell on her knees. Her wounds were still healing. She walked through the dark, her eyes glowing blue and her white tunic was red with blood.

She heard the screams in her head and fell on the ice in agony, her knees and palms smudged with blood. Her body grew more cold as she walked through the forest, dripping her blood on the little herbs and the mud beneath her feet. All she could hear was her breath and her footsteps, and she was fine. Until she heard another pair of footsteps and turned back to find no one. She looked ahead and continued walking. Her pace increased as the wind whispered a chorus of sighs and screams. 

The moon floated in and out among clouds that covered her face. She could smell blood as she walked through the mud. Suddenly, she stopped and looked down. She was in a pool of blood. Coldness touched the back of her neck and she turned back.

"Welcome to the realm of humans," 
She looked into the dark and saw two red glowing eyes, "Lady Gatekeeper," He said. He was tall and pale, with deep red eyes and wore a black suit. He had a huge scythe in his hands and was smiling as he looked at her, his long fangs pressing against his red lips. Another demon stood behind him with horns on his head and blood red eyes.
"...Leviathan," She got up. She felt blood falling from her ruptured backbone and groaned.