But Jina quickly ran away with the tub of icecream. "No it's mine now."

"Give it back!" Jisung chased her as they were circling around the sofa.

"No I won't."

{○} {●} {○} {●} {○} {●} {○}

It was noon. Soojin entered Jisung's room as she would be staying there for a few days. She saw Jisung talking with someone on the phone.

"Ok Mom we will take care of her."

"Bully? I don't bully her. She is the one who bullies me."

"Ok Mom. Don't worry."

"Yeah I love you too", Jisung said fastly.

Hearing some giggles, he turned around and saw Soojin.

"Why are acting that you are not happy to see your sister?" Soojin sat on one of the end of the bed.

"Because I'm really not happy to see her."

"Don't lie."

"I didn't."

"Didn't you miss her?"

"Nope."

"Really?" The girl raised an eyebrow.

"Uhh... maybe just a little bit."

"Hmmm. Honestly I envy you. You have a sister."

"Don't envy me. You should feel lucky to be a single child."

"Yeah but having a sibling is so fun."

"Minus the fights."

Soojin let out a laugh.

Then the door opened and the teenager entered the room and said, "Oppa, unnie let's play uno."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

10:00 p.m.

After dinner, they were just casually sitting and watching T.V.

Suddenly, Jina started laughing out of nowhere which caught the other two's attention.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are laughing?"

"I still can't believe you didn't even win once but we played ten rounds", Jina said in between her laughs.

Jisung's lips formed a thin line as he looked at his sister blankly.

Soojin let out a laugh throwing her head back. "How can he be so bad at playing uno?"

"He was always bad."

The two girls laughed recalling how frustrated Jisung was.

"Ok now it's time to go to sleep." Jisung tried to get out of this topic and stood up from the sofa.

Jina pulled his wrist and made him sit back again. "No we will be seeing a movie tonight."

"What movie?"

"Horror movie ofcourse."

"OH MY GOD YES!!!", Soojin exclaimed.

Jisung's eyes flickered back and forth to Jina and Soojin. "What's you guys' obsession with horror movies?"

"Oppa I know you are scared of horror films but atleast watch it for me this time. Please~" She batted her eyelashes.

"Scared? Haha nice joke."

"If it's a joke, then watch it with us", Soojin said.

"Uhhh...."

Jisung was sitting in between the two girls with a bowl of popcorn in his hands. They covered themselves with blankets to keep themselves warm.

"Soojin, Jina I think zombies are coming!" Jisung covered one of his eyes with a cushion and put a popcorn in his mouth. Whereas the two girls were already asleep and were leaning on the sofa and Jisung didn't even notice as he was too much focused on the movie.

Then suddenly, a zombie came up and scared the hell out of Jisung.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" He became so scared that he jumped with fear and the bowl of popcorn was now on the floor as he closed his eyes and covered his whole body with the blanket.

So yeahhhhh Jina is back!!!

Thoughts on Hello Future?

Honestly I am in love with the song. The lyrics are so beautiful and meaningful. It touched my heart. And the MV is just amazing. It's probably the prettiest MV I have ever seen. The choreography is also very beautiful.

Thank you~