..scaramouche // give me a kiss, its my day off

Start from the beginning

"and you love me," he smirked. before you could answer him, he cupped your face - gently, and slid his thumb across your cheek as his voice softened down into a whisper. all the demeanour of being a jerk completely vanished, leaving behind a trace of a soft and gentle young man. "and i love you very much in return."

you knew he was being serious now. no more games; no more playing around. you nodded. "i know."

he shook his head, giving you a small pout. "no, no you don't. when i say i love you, i don't mean it now. i don't say it just for the sake of now. im saying i love you for the future. im saying it to overlook any problems."

scaramouche palms were warm, and you leaned your face into his touch as the room melted away. it was just the two of you, so close to each other that you could practically hear each others' heartbeat.

he leaned his face closer to yours, but didn't kiss you. he stopped just before his lips touched yours, and smiled gently. "you kiss me." he whispered.

you smiled and looked at his lips. "hm, why?"

"it's my day off, you kiss me."

"thats not a very good excu-"

"you talk to much, i can't wait," he cut you off, and closed the gap of space between your lips. his soft lips locked with yours, and you felt him move his hands down to hug you around the waist, while you wrapped your arms around his neck.

he kissed you again.

he nibbled on your bottom lip.

he held your legs up, and made you sit on your desk as he deepened the kiss between you two. he was running out of breath, but he didn't care. he wanted to kiss you, he wanted to show you just how much you meant to him. he loved you so much. he was so afraid - afraid that one day he might wake up without you in his arms; afraid that nobody would be talking about their day to him; afraid that there wasn't going to be anyone he could hold, touch, kiss, and love the same way he did you.

you were indeed his first love; and his last. he parted his lips from you, and stared into your eyes as you stared into his. he gave you a kiss on the nose - a soft peck. "y/n, if i asked you to marry me, right now, would you say no?"

your heart was thumping very quickly. "i- you want to marry me...?"

"well, now isn't a good time, because if we get married..." he said gently, then placed a hand on your stomach. "i would like kids of our own... and in this time, war and fights... we wouldn't be able to have a good life with them. you and me would probably fight a lot and... i don't want to lose you just yet, but.. y/n - i want to marry you."

you were not crying, but you weren't completely tearless either. he saw your tears and smiled, kissing away the droplets before they even fell from the corner of your eyes.

"oh my baby.. why are you crying?"

you hugged him and he took you into his embrace, resting his chin on your shoulder. you sniffled a little. "maybe it's because... you would want to marry someone like me."

he laughed. "if you compare yourself to signora again, i'll take back what i said."

you kissed his cheek and stared into his eyes after you pulled away from him. "no.. no its alright. hah... i would love to marry you. i will."

"you're certain? no take backs you know? i'll marry you once all of this is over, and that stupid ginger wallet to get a lifelong partner of his own and stop flirting with you." he grumbled at the mere thought of his fellow harbinger, childe.

childe always flirted with you, and it drove scaramouche insane. scaramouche was more handsome than him anyway. (¬_¬ )

"he has zhongli." you reassured.

"morax is a parasite, always taking childe's money," scaramouche stated with a roll of his eyes. "i swear if The Tsaritsa knew how close they were, she'd throw him over the fence."

"well, he is the lover of the snezhnayan queen after all~" you giggled, and began to sing a little. "tar-tar-taglia-"

scaramouche kissed your lips, shutting you up. he pulled away after a few more hard kisses. "thats quite enough from you. c'mon, let's go to sleep now."

"what do you wanna do on your day off tomorrow?" you asked as you took his offered hand to help you off the table.

"hmmm, probably stay in bed all day... with you.......... arms... around you........... welllllll..... kissing and hugging...... you know- all that... clingy romance stuff...." scaramouche blushed as he entered the bedroom with you.

"that sounds like a good plan~" you snickered as scaramouche rolled his eyes. he undid some of his clothes, removing his bands and accessories, leaving him in only his black shirt and shorts. you eyed him, and when he caught you staring, be smirked.

"your turn."

"hm?"

"you watched me undress, now i get to watch you undress~"

you threw a pillow towards him and got under the covers, hiding your flustered face. "hentai..."

"don't act like you don't like it when i touch you where your clothes don't cover." he said casually, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. you hid yourself deeper under the blanket, and scaramouche chuckled before getting into bed next to you.

he wiggled himself over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist under the covers before pulling you towards his body, pressing you against his chest, kissing the top of your head.

he was so gentle, and his warmth was pleasing. I eased all your stress and pain, and you loved every second of it.

"scaramouche." you muttered suddenly.

scaramouche, with a sly smirk on his face, hummed. "hmmm~? what's up princess?"

you stared daggers at him. "your. hand. scaramouche."

he smirked at you. "whats wrong with my hand~? or, should i say..." you felt his other hand invading your body. "...my hands~?"

you squirmed a little as his hands disturbed your rather exposed body, under the covers - it was completely unavoidable. "s-scaramouche... not now please..."

"quiet," he whispered as he came closer to your ear, biting at the tip ever so gently - yet dangerously close to sending you off into the feeling of pleasure. "its my day off baby, let me do what i want with you~♡"