..albedo // a monster

╭ ⺌ ─ 𓇬 albedo 𓂅 ⩇⩇.⩇⩇
          horror + angst + female reader + gore
                           + diary pov + modern au

⩇⩇          horror + angst + female reader + gore                           + diary pov + modern au

lemme introduce a
new genre to this
whole series:
horror

please don't read if
youre uncomfortable
with some gore, you have
been warned.

its pretty gory down
below, so please don't
read it and be childish
to report it because i
already told you it contains
some amount of gore.

thank you.

happy reading.

━━━━━━━━ ✾ ━━━━━━━━

24th january, sunny

i love her.

y/n is my pride and joy.

she does everything for me.

i saw her in the mountains today, picking flowers. her eyes are so beautiful, i wish i could stare at them forever. she smiled at me, such a pretty smile... i want to be the only man she smiles at. her dress was flying in the wind, so i gave her my jacket to tie around her waist so she won't feel embarrassed.

she says she lives about a few miles away from my house. how nice, i could drop by for tea one day. she said her goodbyes and i went back to what i was doing. i managed to pick up a few more animals today, and went to work with them. it was nice, to see their bodies for science.

its interesting. nobody understands, so nobody knows what i do. i think y/n said something about liking pins and hairclips, maybe i could give them to her as a present after i find a nice insect or animal to make them from.

26th january, sunny

i saw y/n today again, but she looked a little sad so i handed her a nice ladybug hairpin. she seemed so happy, her face lit up almost instantly. she must really like hairpins, or it's the animal she likes.. i don't know, but her smile really makes my heart jump. i think she really likes it. i really like it too if she does...

she asked me where i got it from, how could i tell her i made it? she would think i was weird just like everyone else.... i told her i purchased it from a store yesterday for working purposes and had extras at home that i thought she'd like.

she smiled at me again.

she is beautiful. oh how beautiful she is, i wish i could see that smile forever.