..scaramouche // give me a kiss, its my day off

Magsimula sa umpisa

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"the eye of the storm...

wind pressed against the skies...

darkness adorned the night...

and-"

knock knock knock.

your eyes snapped opened. "WHO THE FUCK IS BOTHERING ME AT 2AM RIGHT NOW WHILE IM TRYING TO RECITE M- oh- baby, hi."

scaramouche smirked, leaning against the doorframe as he folded his arms at you, biting at his lower lip. "oh? you said a curse word, darlin~"

you shut the book you were reciting from and allowed it to fly back into place. this was your snall library, and your bedroom was right next door. your magic always filled the room, so your books flew on their own; into your hands and into the shelves.

"why are you home so early?"

scaramouche snickered. "am i not allowed to be home early?"

"of course you can, but you interrupted me from my book and that is an offense. get out."

you turned your back to him and arranged your papers, and scaramouche smiled, coming up to you and tightly wrapping his arms around your waist. he leaned his lips close to your ear, and smirked, whispering lowly. "give me a kiss, it's my day off~"

"hands off the merchandise.." you giggled as he swayed you side to side. you were with scaramouche for so long that you had almost completely forgotten how to be soft and gentle; he had turned you into a rude and ruthless fighter. you were fine with that though, it made you look cooler. (¬w¬ )

scaramouche didn't listen to you. he bit on your upper ear and goosebumps pricked your skin. you pushed him away from you and he fell into the chair sexily.

what do you mean by sexily?

well, he fell with his arms resting on the arm rest, legs parted slightly with his body slumped a little. yes. sexy. hot. husband worthy.

he gave you a smirk, locking his lips. "come here, sit on daddy's lap."

you smiled like an idiot, exposing how flustered you were. "fuck off..." you spun around and tried to walk away, but he groaned and grabbed your wrist. he yanked you down onto his lap, and locked his hands on your waist, grabbing tightly. he looked you up and down, and smirked once more.

"interesting choice of a nightgown, y/n, are you trying to get me excited~?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow up and leaning in closer to you and burying his face into your chest all of a sudden. you gasped and flushed bright red.

you didn't think he was coming home tonight, so you had on a very very very thin nightgown, which exposed more of your skin to him than you'd be comfortable with, but he wasnt touching you weirdly after all, so there was nothing to worry abo-

"eek!" you hissed as you felt his cold hand slide underneath your back. you hurriedly got off his lap and backed away as he laughed to himself. you growled at him. "listen to me... i said don't touch me."

he smirked, not even phased in the least bit. "i don't listen. i hear."

you blinked. "thats the same thing-"

"oh wait, what was that? im afraid i can't... listen you."

you gave him a crooked smile as he came back up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, leaning his head down so his forehead was touching onto yours. you scoffed. "you're impossible..."