I sighed. I needed these 72 hours to be finished quick.

***

     I ended up sitting with Stella at breakfast. I grimaced at the tray in front of me. Stale bread cheese sandwich, an apple that looked questionable too.

     "I'm pretty sure felons get better food than this," I complained, poking at the Apple.

     "Yeah, don't touch the fruit, they leave it there so long that mould starts growing on it. The sandwiches are okay though," Stella said through a mouthful of hers, already having half of her sandwich gone.

     I sighed, "so why are you in here?"

     "Medical exam. They have to monitor my behaviour for a bit because I tried to jump off a building when my girlfriend broke up with me. Eventually the fire brigade came, got me down," Stella explained, as if it was nothing.

     "Well shit. Fair enough."

     "You?"

     "I stole my boyfriends baby, drive it halfway to Florida and apparently I started screaming that they were demons or Jesus or some shit like that... Then tried to run away with him," I told her.

     "Well shit that's more interesting than mine. Lovers baby, road trip, demon cops. Shit," she smiled.

     "Yeah well now my family is convinced I'm bipolar like my mom. Which I'm not by the way."

     Stella shrugged, "I was in denial I had abandonment issues after my dad left. Guess I was wrong after that breakup."

     I didn't say anything, just sighed in response. I was NOT.. bipolar. I looked around at everyone else. The white walls and everyone wore the same shit. I didn't belong here, I wasn't crazy, I just made a mistake.

Next thing I knew I saw a security guard at the exit to the cafeteria. Maybe he would understand. So without warning I stood up, approaching him.

"Hey! Is that the way out?" I called, walking towards him. He looked at me and stood up, "get back to your seat Gallagher!"

"I need to see Mickey. And Yevgeny. My big sister Fiona is waiting for me," I told him.

"I'll tell you once more. Go back to your seat or you're gonna be sedated again!"

I glanced at the door, debating wether I should make a run for it. And I tried. But it didn't work to well as he did end up sedating me with that shit that makes me drowsy and feel like I'm drunk in the worst way.

"Gallagher! You have people here to see you. Come on!" A nurse shouted to me. This couldn't have happened at a worse time. But I slowly turned around to follow the nurse through the doors to the lounge area

When I went through the door, the first person I noticed was Fiona, "there she is!" She smiled, standing up to come and hug me, "how you doing sweet face."

"Are you bringing me home?" I asked her as she pulled me into her.

"In a couple days Mouse, yeah."

She let me go and I looked to Mickey. He smiled at me. "See who's here? Mickeys here," Fiona grinned as he came to hug me close to him too, rubbing my back as he did.

I didn't say anything just followed them to sit with them. The sedation was starting to work as I felt lightheaded.

"So how have you been mouse? You hanging in there?" Fiona asked.

I nodded, but slowly felt myself zoning out as it sounded like Fionas voice was far away now, and all the other noises seemed to take over.

The table tennis ball... tap.. tap.. tap.. tap.
The television.. people laughing, random voices. I couldn't concentrate on anything they were saying to me, only all the other noises.

     "You okay?" Mickey finally asked.

     "Yeah, there's a nice girl. Stella," I mumbled.

     "That's good, you have someone to talk to," Fiona tried to reassure me.

     "Where's Ian?" I questioned, knowing that Lip was in college and Debbie and Carl couldn't visit.

     "He's helping Kev and V at the alibi, you'll see him real soon and he said to tell you he misses you," Fiona explained. But I found it hard to believe he just didn't want to show up because of all the shit I caused.

I nodded, looking down. "I should go, have to talk to the shrink soon."

Fiona nodded, looking disappointed, "okay mouse. You go do that. We'll be bringing you home real soon, okay?"

I nodded once more, before getting up and walking away, not even being able to look at Mickey. Now I just felt like a burden, some kind of psycho that couldn't take care of herself.

I wanted out of here..

     This chapter made me sad... I love Morgan with my whole heart