"Oh yeah, this too." Brei said holding up her pinky. "Promises."

I smiled remembering all the times me and Brandon did that after he told me he was going to jail.

I grabbed Brei and Bryna's pinkies then whispering "Promises."

"Mommy you love daddy too right? Brei asks.

Z scuffs out a laugh. "Lil mama putting you on the spot."

"Shut up Z. And yeah, Brei I love him. Now go pick out some pajamas then yall can get a bath before our girls night." I say making them run off upstairs.

"You love him or you love daddy?" Z asks laughing.

"Shut up asshole I don't even call him that." I said hitting him.

"Z why do you and all the guys think it's okay to come to my house and just eat all my food?" I ask as he eats a tastykake while looking for something else.

"Because when we outta snacks we know that you got a store worth of snacks in this bitch. I don't know how you aren't big as I house with how much junk you eat."

"Shut up nigga, I don't eat it everyday all day which is why it lasts. And what I do eat it goes to my ass and my nigga likes it. Sike I ain't got no nigga."

"Shut up Karma you say that shit like once a month."

"I'm deadass."

"Yeah the fuck right. Watch when Bc come home it's gonna be another story. You gonna be right up under that nigga."

"Nah, more like on top of that nigga." I mumbled.

"See!" He yelled.

"Chill," I laughed. "I'm joking."

*

"So what snacks are we having girls?" I ask as we stood in the pantry. We all took baths and were now dressed in our pajamas.

"Um," They both said at the same time making me laugh.

"The sweet popcorn." Bryna said pointing at the Kettle popcorn.

"And the Doritos." Brei said.

After getting both down I dumped the chips in one bowl and the two bags of popcorn I made into another bowl.

"Yall come to an agreement on what movie we gonna watch?" I ask placing the snacks on the table as they looked through the netflix kids movies.

"Nope, still looking." Brei said.

"How about Rio?" I ask placing their lil juices on the table.

"Yeah, Rio Brei." Bryna said.

"Okay Bryn I'm looking." She said searching for it.

"Mommy door!" Bryna yelled.

"Lil girl I am right here. I hear it." I said smacking her butt before going towards the door.

And there stood Brandon. Looking good as fuck with his dreads redone, a fresh line up, dressed in all black except for his gold rollie.

"What's up?" His deep voice spoke as smirked down at me.

Before I even realized it I jumped on him and our tongues tangled together as he had a strong grip on my ass.

I pulled away slapping him. "I'm still mad at you asshole."

"That didn't seem like you're still mad at me." He said still smirking.

"Put me down." I said.

"No." He said into my neck while placing soft kisses all over. "And I know you been getting my sappy ass apology voicemails that I've been leaving everyday since you wouldn't talk to a nigga on the phone."

"Stop. I ain't fooling with you like that." I said pushing his head away after he finally let me back on to my feet.

"The girls know you're home?" I ask after we stared at each other for awhile.

"Yeah, they've been with me all day."

"You been home all day, but didn't come see me?" I ask.

"Oh so you are fooling with me like that?" He asks making me blush.

"Shut up and come on." I said shutting and locking the door then walking in front of him towards the living room.

"Why the fuck you don't got no panties on?" He asks.

I sucked my teeth. "I do."

"Let me see." He says feeling all on my ass.

"Stop playing." I said laughing turning around pushing his hands away as he tried to pull my pants down in the front.

"I just wanna see her." He said chuckling.

"Stop being nasty." I said.

"You the one with no panties on. Keep thinking I won't kill a nigga over you."

"Shut the fuck up Brandon. I got panties on asshole."

"Yeah alright."

"Hi daddy!" Both the girls said running towards him hugging him.

"Come on we watching movies. It's girls night, but you can stay." Brei said as her and Bryna pulled him towards the couch.

"Daddy you back forever?" Bryna asks curling up into his chest.

"Yup, forever. Yall missed daddy?"

I smiled as they both nodded.

"What about you, you missed daddy?" He asks looking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him as he chuckled.

*

"Brandon you're not staying here. You're still on my shit list." I said as he walked out the bathroom with just sweatpants on.

"My woman here and my kids here, so I'm here."

"Is this how they sleep?" He asks pointing towards the bed where the girls were laid out all wild.

"Yeah, this is what I deal with since they sleep with me most nights."

"Oh no that shits gonna have to stop they got they own rooms for a reason." He said laying down and Bryna crawled over half asleep right on to his chest and Brei came and curled up at his side laying her head against his chest.

"Well damn." He laughed.

"They do that. They're extreme contact sleepers which is why I have to get them back to sleeping in their own rooms."

"Awh yall cute," I said taking a picture. "Well they cute you alright."

"You a fuckin hater."

I went and turned the air up then turned the light off before crawling into bed next to them.

I put the picture I just took of them on Instagram. "Daddy's home 😍"

"I love you." He said after awhile.

"I love you too."

"I'm sorry."

I sighed. "We'll talk Brandon."