The Meeting

//Art by skaplays on Devianart// I have permission from the creator!// 

Pardon my grammar and punctuation in here :')

Just to clear things up: Michael is 15 while you are 14, the order of age in this is Michael, CC, Elizabeth. Michael called Evan, CC because he would tease him of crying all the time, then everyone started calling him that because it caught on, But his real name is Evan in this story, Mrs. Afton does not have a canon name in this. It is currently the 1970s-80s (before the bite) (If you need anymore notes on my AU please ask)

((This first one may be boring but bare with me))

{Y/n's POV}

My family had just moved to a small town called, Hurricane. My family included My Mom, My Dad, my older brother, Fritz (not that fritz), and my younger sister, Fiona. I was the middle child at age 14 and my siblings were 17 and 10

I had finally finished unpacking my room and it was quite nice in my opinion. My dad work as a business man (but no one really knows what he does) and could afford a nice house in a nice neighborhood. Our house was a nice brown shade and all the houses around up were mixes of a bunch of different colors. My room was a lighter version of my favorite color and it had pretty white baseboards.

I think the reason my youngest sibling was most excited about moving here is that her favorite restaurant originated from here. It was something called like "Freddy Fazbear's" or whatever. I've been there a few times, mostly from me having to take her. 

I laid on my bed and sighed. "Ahh Its so nice to be finished with this!" As soon as i started to relax, Fiona came bursting in my room " Y/N! Y/N!! " I perked my head up to see my screaming sibling. " Ugh- What do you want..." She jumped up and down while ignoring my unamused face "Mommy said you're going to take me to Fazbears diner!! So lets go!!" Of course I have to take her... She was the favorite child and she got what ever she wants. 

"Well who is paying for this?" I asked annoyed. She handed me a small bag with with a few bucks in it " Mommy said that we have to share it, and we can't use all of it. " she then walked out of my room "I'll be there in a bit! Go ahead and get our bikes out of the garage!" I yelled as she skipped down the stairs. Even though it was still summer I wore a long sleeve shirt because it was getting pretty chilly. I wore some jean shorts with some colorful socks and white sneakers ( basic 80s look).

I hopped downstairs and saw my Mom in the kitchen still finding places for everything. "Bye Mom. We are going now" I waved at her "Ok sweetie, Be home by 5. And don't fill up on sweets!" I nodded then looked at my watch with the little mermaid on it. It said 2 a'clock.

I walked out the door then was greeted by my sister ringing her little bike bell "Come Onnnnn! You're so slow!" I rolled my eyes then hopped on my beat up bike. The diner wasn't too far from our house so it was a nice 5 minute ride there. We parked our bikes at the front then walked in. I already hated it, it smelled like pizza, vomit and b.o. "Ugh gross..." I turned to my sister who was already talking to some random kids " Oi Fiona! " I walked over to her then handed her less then half the money.

"Go do whatever you want. Just stay in the building, aight?" She nodded then ran off. I walked to the arcade area because i didnt want to just sit around and watch these creepy robots sing bad songs about pizza and partys. There was a line in front of a game I wanted to play so i placed my quarter at the front and watched some blonde kid play the game infront of me. 

I looked over to see a group of 4 my age looking boys walk close to us. The main one had brown hair, blue eyes, with a light scattering of freckles on his face and shoulders. He was wearing a grey shirt but he cut the sleeves off poorly to make a weird, trash looking tank top, and he was wearing some basketball shorts. 

He walked up to the game then nudged the kid who was playing and he lost. "Aw too bad kid" the brunette said to the upset looking kid then for no reason he took my quarter I placed infront "Hey give that back!" I yelled at him while grabbing his shoulder and yanking him towards me

{Michael's POV}

I turn my head to see a short girl with a furious face (Sorry if you're taller ✋😤)  "And...? What if i don't? " I chuckled at her while examining her "Well -Well Im gonna..." She said while hesitating a lot "I'll get an employee over here!" She yelled at me but to her annoyance, My friends and I laughed at her "Haha- Like that will work!" I smirked and turned away from her while shoving the quarter in my pocket.

{Y/N's POV} 

I dont know what came over me but when he turned around I yanked his arm back again, but this time he fell over. I jumped on top to try and get the quarter back. Instead of protecting his pocket he tried to push me away by grabbing my arms. When that didn't work for him he grabbed my waist to push me off.

I managed to grab the quarter and held it in front of his face in success.

{Michael's POV}

As soon as she held the quarter up to my face there was a awkward silence between us. But what was really bad was that she was sitting on me with my hands around her waits. We stared at each other for a bit and i noticed how pretty she was. I turned a bright red same as her then sat up quickly as she jumped up blushing. 

My friends were laughing and joking at us but they quieted down a bit as i glared at them.

{Y/N POV} 

I jumped up and walked away trying to ignore the laughing. I didnt want to stay here for much longer so i went to find my sister. She was at a table coloring one of the kids menus. She was talking to a little boy who looked like he had been crying because with eyes were red and puffy. "Fiona we have to go" I said to her. She looked at me and pouted "but why?" She puffed out her cheeks and looked away to talk to the boy "Fiona i said lets go." She sighed then stood up " Bye CC! See you at school! " she waved at him then turned to me and followed

We were there for a little more then an hour but I needed to go. "Sorry but something came up. But hey we can come here next weekend as a congrats on your first week of school!" She sighed " fine i guess" 

We walked out then I turned to her while she put her helmet on. I tried to lighten up the mood "So who was that boy?" She blushed slightly " His name is CC and his dad co owns this place! He is basically famous" i chuckled "oh thats nice" i flicked her head then started riding my bike on the sidewalk "Come on"

We got home and I ran straight up to my room and plopped face first on my bed "Ugh i hope i never see that guy again" I sighed and blushed " i mean he was kinda cute... No! BAD! " i turned on my CD player and played music while i drowned in my thought

((Thanks for reading! I will post more as much as i can! This is my first wattpad story ever so yay me! If you have any suggestions for the story in the future dont be shy to comment them!)) 1400 words!