So she's the one...

//Im just going to draw a new sketch of Michael or the Aftons for each chapter :p// this is my art//

Just so you know Michael is pretty popular in School

{Y/N's POV}

Its been about two week since i have really hungout or even talked to Michael. Its odd because he is ignoring me. I thought we had a bit of a connection but i guess not. Earlier this morning i had seen him walking with C.C. to school but when i caught up to them he didn't talk to me at all. C.C. on the other hand was happy to see me and even talked to him the whole time till we walked to his school, which was only a few blocks away from our high school.

I tugged at Michaels shirt and he turned around to see me looking up at him with an upset face "Are you mad at me...?" He blushed slightly then turned back around " tch you are annoying me... " he walked ahead of me. I felt myself tearing up 'Was i really going to cry about some stupid boy just because we kissed once. Dammit i just need to stop chasing happy day dreams and focus more' 

"What ever i did... Im sorry please forgive me." I turned the other way and took a longer route to school so i had time to not look like a emotional mess. When i arrived to school Emily ran up to me noticing that my eyes where red "Hey are you ok Y/N? Here come with me" (I am basing her personality off of Momo on Mha) She brought me to the bathroom. She wiped my face with a damp cloth as I told her what happened. She got out a little bag out and pulled out some mascara and eye liner. 

 {Emily's POV}

 "Ah good as new!" I smiled at my friend then walked with her out side. There was a small crowed surrounding 2 people. We made out way to the middle but then Y/N looked shocked. We saw Michael with some bitch from the 10 grade. She was holding onto his arm like they were a couple.I

Y/N ran the other way but i glared at Michael till he noticed. He gave me a weirded out look the I walked away trying to follow my friend but ended up looseing  her. 

A Week earlier

{Michael's POV}

I was in the park with my friends Max, Zach, and Joshua (Chica mask, Bonnie mask, Freddy mask) as we teased some kids playing basketball ball. We were not being mean we where just messing around. Soon all 3 of my friends had to leave.

We said our goodbyes and then I sat down under a tree as i relaxed. My eyes were shut closed but I noticed a shadow fall over me then I opened my eyes too see Heather. She was the most popular girl in our school. I had a crush on her for at least 5 years

She giggled at me "Oh im sorry am i blocking the sun" I shook my head then she sat next to me. "So Michael what are you doing later?" She turned to me and smiled " Nothing really... " "Oh great! Wanna get some coffee or ice cream today?" I was shook when i heard that " Y-Yes! That sounds great! " I smiled at her. "So shall we go now?" She stood back up readjusting her shirt

i nodded then stood up and followed her.

//Time skip\\

After we got some ice cream we gave each other our numbers then took our separate ways. Over the past week we have been hanging out and we became official at day 5. I liked her a lot but she would bad mouth everyone I was friends with including Y/N.

I was on the phone with her and our conversation happened like this "Oh heather I'll call you back" "What why!?" " I am gonna call my friend Y/N because we were gonna hang out later" "Exuse me! No no no you are not going to hangout with anygirls! Especially that slut!" I was shocked " Im sorry but 'slut '? " "Mhm she has slept with most people in the school! Even a lot of girls" (Being gay was illegal at this time) I was shocked then agreed with her "Ok thanks for letting me know" 

//Back to the present\\

{Y/N's POV}

After school I ran up too my room on the brink of bursting. As soon as I closed my door i bawled my eyes out "I can't believe I fell for that *hic* son of a bitch... Wait no * hic* i like Mrs. Afton..." 

After an hour my dad called to me from down stairs "Y/N Ive got a babysitting job for you tonight! You will be payed" I stood at the top of the stairs "who is it?" " The Afton kids" i hesitated "Will Michael be there...?" " No why do you ask? " "oh no reason haha-" 

//Oof thats short and boring but im tired so night// Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!//