Chapter 10

Salem Sarai Andrews

The next morning >>

It was 6 am and I heard the door open I assumed it was Zariah so I got up because I we had to help her get her stuff from the house into the storage unit.

I got up and Did my normal morning routine going into the room to wake up zay with Harlem asleep next to him because she was scared to sleep In the spare room.

"Hey z you ready?"

"Yea ima buy us breakfast first tho" she said

We got in the car and trailed Zariah to ihop,

We ordered food and sat and talked for a while we waited

⏩⏩⏩

We rented the storage unit before going back to the house to get her stuff.

While doing that I saw a white car with dark windows slowly driving by. I didn't pay too much attention to it.

As I turned around I was stopped by some man that lived in the neighborhood I guess. He was kinda short dark skinned tattoos with dreads and a beard.

"Hey excuse me what's yo name?" He said smirking.

"Salem" i said confused

"Wassup I'm Wayne" he said holding out his hand for me to shake it. As I was about to shake his hand zay comes out the house and smacks his Hand.

"Why you Talkin to her?" Zay asked

"Im tryna hollat shawty wym?" Wayne said

"You can't 'hollat shawty' cause she mine lil bra"

"She obviously don't gaf "

"Boy what all I did was tell you my name fuck Is you saying?" I asked

"Bitch don't try to cap cause yo nigga here" he said

"Who tf you callin a bi-" I was cut off by zay knocking buddy off his feet like change came out his pocket .

"Call ha another one pussy ass lil boy" zay said kicking him.

Zariah ran out side from all the commotion with Harlem in her arms. "Wtf y'all got going" she asked

"He called sa a bitch" zay said

"Ok y'all we done let's go fa somebody call 12" z said

We got in the car and head to the storage unit. We put in the gate code and went to unit 118.

We were listening to music and putting everything in there. Harlem was playing with her toys and humming along.

As we were finishing up I turned around and Harlem was gone .

I looked around and didn't see her. "Y'all where Harlem!" I said

Zay and me ran to the see if we saw her around the corner and we saw the same white car I saw earlier and a man putting har in the car. Before they could react he sped off.

"THEY GOT HARLEM!" Zay yelled

"MY BABY!!!" Zariah yelled crying in zays arms.

"It's ok z we gone get her come on" they ran to the car and I was about to call the police.

"Hell nah don't call them ima get him my self call Dee." Zay said I did what he said and gave the phone to zay .

"Aye bra we gotta find some niggas they took my fucking niece " he yelled

"Take me to my car zay please!" Z cried.

"No you can't go it's too dangerous z I promise ima handle it" he reassured her.

"Promise me y'all gone bring my baby back zay please"

"I promise but y'all gotta go home and Ima go get dee nem" he said speeding

⏩⏩⏩
Me and z were at home and I could see the worry on her face.

"Z she gone be good ok ? I know they gone find her"

"My baby so innocent she only 2 years old man ...she probably scared outta her mind"

"She gone be ok just keep your faith"

Ok so we're ouuut

My baby Harlem got kidnapped 🙁🙁

So what y'all think gone happen next?

Btw dee inna gang but zay not 🙃