Chapter 7

Namjoon POV:

Although I didn't want to admit it out loud, everything going on with our soulmate terrified me. Absolutely terrified me. I felt like I had been searching for her for so long and now there was a very real possibility that I may end up losing her. The thought made me sick to my stomach and I didn't know what to do about it all. I spoke to the company and they decided the best course of action was to give her a security detail. Knowing she trusted Ho-sung, I asked him if he would mind and he was more than happy to agree. Just having someone to protect her made me feel a hell of a lot better.

After the delivery of the lilies and the second letter, there was nothing else and I began to believe that everything had calmed down. Maybe the sender decided she was too well protected to continue tormenting her. I just didn't know. Three weeks after the last delivery of flowers, our manager approached us about a late photo shoot. As much as I didn't want to leave our sweet soulmate home alone that long, I knew we had no other choice. We had a music video to release soon and they wanted to take new concept photos. With the dance practice taking up most of the day, the photo shoot would run a lot later than I wanted it to. I sent a quick message to our group chat, letting my sweetheart know and she responded with a quick message, telling me not to worry since Ho-sung would be there with her.

Seokjin POV:

As the afternoon progressed, the choreographer for the latest dance became more and more frustrated with me. I was not the strongest dancer in the group and I felt terrible knowing that my struggles were making the practice take longer than necessary. Although I was frustrated, thinking of my soulmate waiting at home for me put me in an infinitely better mood.

Although I had been nervous about telling my family that I shared a soulmate with the other members, they had been surprisingly supportive. I had introduced them to my sweet angel during a video call and they had immediately taken her in, treating her as the daughter they never had. Knowing my family accepted my soulmate was the reassurance I had needed that everything was going to be okay with us, with all of us.

Even though my soulmate's stalker/admirer had been silent for a few weeks, it still made me easier; however, knowing Ho-sung was at her side made me feel a lot better and I went back into the practice in a much better mood. I knew that the sooner we finished, the sooner we could get home to where we belonged. Home with our soulmate.

Yoongi POV:

While the other members took a water break during practice, I leaned against the mirror closing my eyes for a moment. I had stayed in the studio until late last night trying to iron out some issues with my upcoming mixtape. I wanted to release it within the next few weeks or so, but there was something on one of the tracks that I was unhappy with. I couldn't figure out what it was and had been spending time in my studio trying to figure it out. I felt bad about the lack of time I was spending with my soulmate, but when I tried to apologize, she just brushed it off, kissed my cheek and told me she understood.

Finding my soulmate the way it happened was completely unexpected, but I couldn't be happier. She was sweet, kind, understanding and so beautiful that it made my heart flutter to know that she was mine. I had thought at first sharing her would be challenging, but it was not. Since our soulmate group was so large, to me it meant more love, more attention, and more affection. I just hoped our soulmate never questioned just how important she was to us, to me. She was everything I had ever wanted, but never knew I needed.

Hoseok POV:

Even the choreographer's bad mood couldn't bring down my good mood. The dance practice had progressed along nicely, even though we had to go over a section. I could see Seokjin getting frustrated when he continued to get it wrong, but I tried to be encouraging. The dance was something new for all of us and definitely took us out of our comfort zone. If it was challenging for Jimin and me then I knew Seokjin would have a little bit of a struggle. However, he pushed on and soon enough, he was going through the moves like the professional that he was.