As she opens the front doors to the home I take a pause, "I am not going inside." I yell over the heavy rain.

Daphne looks at me confused, "Why?"

"I am waiting for the boys. I need to know if she will be okay."

Daphne scrunches are face, "Just wait inside, you will get sick."

I push my wet hair back, "I want to watch to be here right when they get back. I will sit on the front steps, so the rain won't get on me." I try and explain.

She pauses for a moment but then nods in understanding, "I will be inside if you need me."

I give her a weak smile as she enters through the front doors of the Manor. I move my body to the stone steps and sit on the cold wet structure.

I keep my gaze out to the front of the estate as I wait for some movement to indicate the boys arrival.

The view of the dark sky and loud rain bring some kind of peace to my skin.

How could this be happening? How is her father okay with any of this? What is Oliver going to do? Better question- what is going to happen to Oliver after tonight?

I realize that all the emotions I am feeling have nothing to do with sadness, but anger. I feel my blood run hot as I look up to the sky and let out a deep scream to no one.

It's a scream from my gut that expands everything built up in me that has grown tired of nesting inside my stomach.

As it ends I let out a deep cry. A cry that finalizes the tragedy in the atmosphere that I can't control.

"This is fucking bullshit!" I sob out. The rain covers my words.

My head falls into my hands as I let it all spill from me.

I'm tired of this fight, I'm tired of being hopeless, I'm tired of living in constant fear, I'm tired of not knowing anything, I'm tired of the power the followers hold, I'm just...tired.

I lift my head up slightly as I look back up to the sky, "Mother..."

I wipe away a few tears, "Mother, please hear me. This can't be the end. There are people out there that can help us. I'm just afraid they won't be able to do it in time." I pray out to her in hopes she is listening.

"If Harry is with you, please tell him I am sorry. Please tell him that I have tried to remain strong for everything he fought for, but it's hard." I speak through a choked sob.

My throat closes slightly, "It's all just too hard." My eyes become blurry from tears, "And I am tired Mother. So tired."

"Fucking bullshit!" I hear from a few yards in front of me. My eyes jerk down towards the front of the gate to see four large boys walking towards me.

I stand from the stairs and move my feet quickly to meet them. My dress is now completely soaked sticking to my skin as I find it hard to run in through the rain.

Draco's face shifts as his eyes meet with mine, "Why the hell are you out here in the rain all by yourself?"

"I was waiting for you all. What happened? Where is Pansy?" I race out.

"We will explain inside." Theo speaks from behind Draco. I nod and follow the group through the rain inside the Manor.

Once inside I see Daphne sitting on the edge of the stairs in the foyer with her hands in her lap. She stands with wide eyes screaming with fear.

"Tell me everything." She begs. Blaise closes the entrance doors as silence fills the room.

Draco runs his hand through his wet hair making it looks slightly slicked back, "There is nothing we can do. We weren't even allowed in the betting room because they know I own you." He motions his head in my direction.