If only I could go back.. pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Tommy closed his eyes tightly, not wanting to see what he did next. Rewatching this only made him want to try and finish his attempt, but he was happier now, and couldn't leave behind the people that cared for him.
Wilbur looked over at Tommy, seeing how uneasy he was.
He gently brought him into a hug, letting the blonde stuff his face into his chest. His breathing became more paced, than the more uneven breaths from before.
Wilbur rubbed his back, trying to calm Tommy down.
"You're okay. Just listen to my breathing Toms," Wilbur whispered, trying not to draw attention to them.
Tommy nodded, and Wilbur brought his focus up to the screen, wanting to know what made Tommy so upset or triggered.

He wanted nothing more than to lean forward and fall into the lava below, so he stood up, placing his feet on the very edge, and leaned forward, but a hand yanked him back harshly, knocking the breath out of Tommy.
"It's not your time to die yet Tommy," Dream said, holding Tommy's shoulder firmly.
Tommy looked back down at the lava longingly, letting out a tiny sigh,
"It's never my time to die," he said, removing Dream's hand off of his shoulder, walking back towards his exile.
With Tubbo, he was sitting in his office, staring at the compass Ghostbur had made for him.
And randomly, it started shaking, with the glass looking like it was shattering, but when Tubbo picked it up frantically, running his fingers across the glass, he felt no cracks, making him confused. And then it stopped, and everything was fine again. Tubbo quickly left the room, leaving the compass on his desk. He needed some fresh air.

The screen went black, and Wilbur was absolutely terrified that Tommy was so close to ending his life.
Tubbo and Ranboo both looked over at Wilbur and Tommy, but Tommy mare no effort in moving away from Wilbur.
Wilbur felt uncomfortable sitting up and hugging Tommy, so he sat back down in his seat, bringing Tommy with him, knowing the blonde wasn't going to pull away from the hug anytime soon.
Wilbur laid down, resting Tommy on top of him, and leaned his head against the armrest, and put his feet where Tommy was sitting. Tommy's eyes were still glued shut, but when Wilbur tried getting his attention, and got no answer, he found out the kid was asleep.
Wilbur let out a sigh, and turned back to the screen, which was starting the new scene.

Tubbo turned to Ranboo, quite shocked Tommy was allowing Wilbur to touch him, and most importantly fall asleep on him.
"Did I miss something?" Tubbo whispered to Ranboo. The enderman hybrid shrugged in response,
"They were talking when I found the two of them,"
"Where were they?" Tubbo asked.
"The button room," Ranboo answered, looking back over at the two again.
"But Tommy said he hated that room," Tubbo said confused.
"I'm guessing a lot is going through his mind today. This recap film has almost all been about him, and you know how rough his life has been for the past couple of years," Ranboo said, and Tubbo nodded sadly, looking back at the screen, and Ranboo did the same.

Act three: Scene three- Last explosions

Tommy knew staying with Technoblade would do nothing but hurt him, and his suspicions was correct when Techno so carelessly almost gave him back to Dream over a favor. He made his decision then to leave the pig, wether he betrayed Technoblade, or Techno betrayed him first. And he got that chance in the community house, and Tubbo lifted his exile. Yes, Tommy knew he would later regret leaving Techno, but he was trying to destroy his home again. Tommy finally had his best friend back, and he wasn't gonna let Tubbo's country go down without a fight. Except in that fight, they were fairly overpowered with the many withers, explosions from above, and 2 anarchists, and one crazy man.
Now, Tommy stood on one of the remaining platforms of L'manberg, bickering with Techno.
"You betrayed me Tommy!" Techno yelled over the explosions.
"And you destroyed my home, what makes you any better!" Tommy argued. He felt Tubbo come by his side, resting a hand on his shoulder.
"The government destroys people! Do you ever listen to me! All you saw me as was the 'Blade'. You used me! I'm human!" Techno yelled.
"And so are we! What makes you think I'm not human? That Tubbo isn't human?" Tommy retaliated.
"The government gave me a home! And you ruined what I saw you as! I saw you as a brother!" Tommy screamed, making Techno he quiet for a few moments.
"Now look where we are!" Tommy gestured between the two of them.
"Why wouldn't I see you as a weapon? All you want is blood," Tommy scoffed. Techno's eyes narrowed, pulling out a crossbow, loading it with a firework. Tommy didn't move,
"All you are now is a stupid pig," Tommy finished. Techno aimed his crossbow, and fired it.
Tommy saw Tubbo trying to jump in front of it, but pulled both of them out of the way. Tommy stood up quickly, and shot an arrow at Techno unexpectedly. He grabbed his arm, where he was shot, and ran off. Tommy quickly checked on Tubbo.
"You okay Big T?" Tommy helped him stand up. Tubbo wiped off the dirt on him,
"Thanks to you, I am," Tubbo smiled. Tommy returned the gesture. Tubbo looked around the destruction, and let out a sigh,
"We can't keep rebuilding this," he said, and Tommy nodded in agreement.
"We need to let this place go," Tommy said sadly.
"Yeah, but let's look forward on the future, and hope for the best. And maybe we could make a new area for us, and maybe Ranboo can join us!" Tubbo said excitedly. Tommy laughed,
"Sure Tubs. You talk to Ranboo about it and see what he thinks," Tommy agreed. Tubbo nodded happily, and brought Tommy into a hug before running off.
Tommy let out a sigh, watching Tubbo go out of sight. He looked around at the destruction, with the smoke finally clearing up.
"This really never felt like a home after the election anyways," he let out a breath, and began to walk out of L'manberg, and to his house. He immediately fell asleep on his bed, hugging his spare pillow close to him.