🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋

Comenzar desde el principio

"Oh shush don't make me regret this decision let's go Elena." I grabbed her hand and we left out the house. I followed her lead and from the looks for it we are not headed to her school.

~Time Skip-

Elena and I was with Caroline. She's very pretty and nice, from the looks of it she's a newly turned vampire. She was super shocked to find out that the Salvatores had a sister, and me and her got along super fast. Elena obviously lied about going to school. Right now we are walking in the woods towards the Fells Church ruins, great now I have to deal with her and Katherine. I could obviously just leave but I wanna know everything that Katherine knows about this Klaus guy. I hope he's hot cause if he really is Elijah's brother then boy oh boy and am I in for a treat.

"Tell everyone I wasn't feeling well and I went home from school." Elena told the blonde vampire.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. I'm a terrible liar!" The blonde vampire complained as we walked.

"And keep Stefan busy. I don't want him to know what We're up to." she says then looks at me.

"Um no love, I'm not apart of this. It was you're idea I'm just here to listen and observe." I state while playing games on my phone, I could feel her glaring at me but I honestly didn't care.

"Look I'm even worse at duplicity and you know this, and I like you Bella you have fire to you." Caroline said which caused me to look up from my phone and smile. I put my phone away and wrapped my arm around her as we walked.

"Thank you darling, that's so very sweet of you. I like you to Care Bear." I poked her nose and she smiled at me.

"Back to the point, you managed to keep me occupied when Katherine paid Stefan a visit." Lena said rudely interrupting us.

"Yeah, because she threatened me. Not that I'm saying that you should use that as a tactic, it's...Stefan's gonna see right through me!" Caroline said back to her complaining voice.

"Caroline, as my friend, do you promise or not?"

"You had to break out the girlfriend code. Okay. I promise."

"Okay."

"Why don't you want Stefan to know?"

"Because he would never be okay with me doing this."Elena said as we go under the church ruins, and stop in front of the tomb's door.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Caroline asked her puppy eyed friend.

"Yes, I'm sure. She's the only one who knows the truth about Klaus. The only one who can tell me how to stop him." Lena said getting ready for Caroline to open the tomb doors.

"But you're asking for the truth from someone who's probably never giving it. Are you sure about this?" Caroline asked again.

"This is why I like you Caroline,  you're smart and correct. Katherine could lie her way into anything and maybe,  just maybe if people stop doing things to cause Klaus attention to this town you would be safe and I could go back to not knowing any of you, Except for you Care Bear. " I said highly annoyed but still gave Care a smile.

I'm just saying, why would you do things that you know is going to make him come here? If Elijah really is dead wouldn't you think he'll come here looking for his brother, well hopefully I'm right about them being brothers.

"Yeah. I can't just sit back and wait. I have to know, Caroline. Please." She pleaded to her blonde headed friend then looks in my direction. "And Anna talking to her is the only option we got it won't cause any harm." the doppelbitch then turned to Caroline and gesture for her to open the tomb. Caroline goes towards the door and opens it.