𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰 | rumors .

Start from the beginning

۫ ،،̲ ˖ ࣪ 🐚 ✦

۫ ،،̲ ˖ ࣪ 🐚 ✦. ࣪.'

HERE'S WHAT YOU MISSED ON LOVEFOOL! Kurt Hummel has returned to McKinley, but he's still dating Blaine. Sam used to date Quinn, but she's back with Finn, who used to date Rachel... who's still in love with him... Finn, that is. Santana's in love with Dijaé, but she's too scared and not ready to say it out loud.

And that's what you missed on lovefool!

Fondue for two! Fondue for two! That's some hot dish! Fondue for two!

"Hi, I'm Brittany S. Pierce, and this is my new internet show, Fondue for Two, which combines the two things I like the most," Brittany spoke with a lopsided smile as she stared violently into the camera.

"Hot cheese and talking to people," she tells the camera as she sits down next to Mercedes and Tina.

"My first two guests are the school's biggest gossips, Mercedes Jones and Ms. Tina Cohen-Chang," the camera moved smoothly from Brittany to the two girls as they waved.

"Shouldn't it be Fondue for Three?" Tina asked the blonde. Brittany just stared at her and shook her head no. In the midst of them talking, Mercedes decided to try the fondue which didn't go as she expected?

"Oh, my gosh, that is hot!" she exclaimed as she spit the obviously hot cheese onto a plate. Oh Dijaé would've had a ball clowning her.

"Okay, so let's get down to some hot dish," Brittany told them as she continued to look into the camera's soul.

"Um, I heard a rumor that Mr. Kidney the janitor walks around school drinking vodka from out of a teapot," she told the two girls beside her.

"Is this really what they were doing in the '70s?" Mercedes asked as she looked at the cheese in somewhat disgust.

"Hot mess, Mr.Kidney aside, I want to talk about the rumor about Asian men," Tina began as she stared dead at the camera. "Not true," she said with a wave of her finger.

"I mean, it's not even that good, it tastes like the way a baby's diaper smells," Mercedes complained about the cheese disregarding what the other two girls were talking about.