🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋

Start from the beginning

I decided to finally calm myself while she was still looking at me. "What? You told her you wanted quiet." I smirked and sat back down. "Now do you people have any bourbon, maybe even Hennessy?"

"I'm not going to slap you because I'm starting to like you, but no you're not drinking anything so get comfy." She told me and I rolled my eyes. If you're going to kidnap someone at least make them comfy.

~Time skip~

After what felt like a lifetime, Elena finally woke up. I look over to her and smirk, she looks pathetic.

"Where are they?" She asked.

"I don't know but shush, they are vampires sweetheart we don't want them coming back while I'm in the middle of thinking." I was thinking about all the ways I could kill them, it made me pretty happy to think of such things. I am Damon's little sister, but sometimes I think I get my murderous ways from someone else. Stefan maybe? Since he's a ripper, but nahh Stefan as a ripper is bad but, Stefan as a ripper with no humanity is way worst. I'm not going to lie, sometimes I love ripper Stefan he can be quite the comedian, but I hate his bitchy attitude.

"We need To get out of here come on." She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her. Yes, this was a dumb idea that could get her killed but I'm curious on what will happen. As me and Elena walked through the house we stopped once we heard them having a conversation.

"How's the girls?" The woman asked.

"Well one is still passed out while the other is... well I don't know, she was smirking the whole time like she's up to something." he said, which I was, I'm planning on tying him up so the whole world can see while I rip out his heart and feed it to the wolves,  Bon appétit.

"You didn't touch them did you?" she asked again.

"Give me some credit, so you called him?" he asked a bit shaky all these questions and no one is getting to the point . Elena still had a nice grip on my wrist I wonder how she would react when she finds out that Damon and Stefan are my brothers.

"No, I called one of his contacts, you know how this works." She said shaky but calm.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" he asked scared. Boom a name,  but who the hell is Elijah, guess I do need to stay and find out more.

"They say he got it." she answered.

"Wonderful, and what?" they continued to talk. Elena decided we needed a better way to listen so we moved up a little closer to the door. It was a dumb idea to even leave that room, but this was the most information I could get might as well listen to it now.

"So that's it Trevor. he either got it or he didn't we just have to wait."

"Look it's not to late, we can leave them here, we don't have to go through with this." He told her. That kinda pissed me off, so you basically kidnapped us, well , kidnapped Elena, I can leave whenever I want but,  you basically kidnapped her for nothing and dragged me alone with her not even knowing who I am.

"I'm sick on running! " she shouted getting a bit upset. I would to, running isn't really my style. I don't even like moving out the bed, what makes you think I wanna leave it just to run.

"Yeah, well running keeps us from dying!" He shouted back. Wellll, does it really, sometimes I think running can kill you, you know your heart start racing and I don't think that's healthy but hey,  I'll never know cause I'll never run for fun. What is wrong with them?