【Chapter 15】

Start from the beginning

"Well, not really, they were really recluse and all, but when I first talked to them they seemed to have become more alive." I state and sipped on my green tea. "How could we not? You were just so interesting! Besides, after that day we three were pretty much inseparable! You trusted us more than anyone in the world!" Kaoru exclaimed happily as he drank some of my green tea. 

"You're right, you two are the people that I trust most. You could say that I actually think of you as real friends." I smiled and hugged Kaoru. "If these idiots were gone one day I wouldn't know what to do." I frowned at the thought as I heard Kyoya-sempai tsked. "You have me, though." Kyoya-sempai said to me making me look over at him. 

"So? (Y/n) loves us more than anyone in the world! We were the ones who were always there for her/him that not even Toru-Kun can compare!" Hikaru proudly stated as the cold soba's arrived. I flinched at the name and smiled over at Kyoya-sempai. "To put it simply, I am attached to them as they're attached to each other." I explained to him before digging into my cold soba.

"You guys are really close... won't Honey-sempai get jealous?" Kyoya-sempai questioned making me stiffen up. "He can never do anything about us!" The two yelled in unison making a few people look over at us. "Honey-sempai does have more firepower than you two, so when it comes down to it, you won't really be much competition." Kyoya-sempai explained and slurped up some cold soba.

"They have me, and as far as I know, they won't be able to be touched by the Haninozuka clan in any way, shape, or form if they did dare to attack the Hitachiin family." I stated and put some cold soba into the half-empty bowls of Kaoru and Hikaru. "That is true... so in terms of connections, the Hitachiin family is the second powerful." Kyoya-sempai nutshelled it. 

"All this talk about our family is really making us bored!" Hikaru complained as he picked some cold soba from my bowl. "Well, never fear! For I am here!" The loud voice of Tamaki-sempai yelled as he ran over towards us with a chair and put it down on the other end of the table. 

"Oh, hey." All four of us welcomed him and continued to eat our cold soba making Tamaki-sempai sulk. "You could at least be a bit more enthusiastic to see the one and only Tamaki!" Tamaki-sempai complained and puffed his cheeks. 

"Where are Honey-sempai and Mori-sempai?" Hikaru questioned Tamaki-sempai worsening his sulking mood. "They were with me, so they should be here any second now. I did run here to see (Y/n), after all!" Tamaki-sempai replied and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "What do you got there, (Y/n)? Some commoner's cold soba?" He asked me as I nodded as a yes. 

"To be honest, the commoner's cold soba tastes the same as the cold soba that my chief, Jared, makes." I hummed in acknowledgment and continued to eat the precious cold soba. "(Y/n)!" Feeling something light hit my head I glanced back only to see Bunny-Kun clinging onto my neck. 

"Ah, Bunny-Kun, hey." I awkwardly welcomed him making him frown. "Not even a hello kiss?" Bunny-Kun asked me making me sigh. "Sure." I begrudgingly agreed and kissed him on the cheek, awkward silence following soon after. "(Y/n)." Bear-Kun greeted me and pulled up a chair sitting on the other end. 

Bunny-Kun crawled down my head and onto my lap grabbing my chopsticks and eating my cold soba. 

"The Shopping Mall will close in three minutes!" 

The speaker screeched out making some people quickly back up and leave. "I think we should also leave as quickly as possible." Kyoya-sempai suggested and got up, pushing in his seat like a good human. Everyone nodded and did the same except for Bear-Kun and Tamaki-sempai who put back their chairs.

Carrying Bunny-Kun bridal style we walked down the stairs and out of the building as it was beginning to close up. We headed over towards the parking lot as cars were waiting for us. "Bye, guys!" I waved goodbye as they did the same. Walking with Bear-Kun to the limo the chauffeur noticed us and walked out of the car opening the car door for us. 

"Welcome, Masters." The chauffeur bowed as we got inside, the car door closing behind us. "Bear-Kun, you know what would have been nice?" I asked the quiet Bear-Kun as he titled his head. 'Cute.' I smirked and looked away from him, looking out of the window. 

"If Haruhi came with us, homework always has to be in the way of fun, huh?" I scoffed and closed my eyes. "Bear-Kun wake me up once we arrive, okay?" I opened one eye to look at him as he nodded. I smiled, "Good..." Closing my eye I relaxed as the activities that I did wore me down making me fall asleep.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Isn't she/he so majestic, Mori-Kun?" Honey-sempai asked me as he laid down next to (Y/n) who fell asleep on the way here. I smiled, "Indeed." Honey-sempai smirked and looked over at me. "You can lay down on her/his other side if you wish, Mori-Kun." Honey-sempai allowed me making my smile widen. 

Walking over to the other side of the bed I crawled under the sheats and laid down next to her/him, laying his/her head on my chest. 

'I love you so much, (Y/n), I just wanted you to know that.'

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)