【Chapter 15】

Start from the beginning

"Why?" The two twins said at the same time, their expressions filled to the brim with curiosity. I smiled fondly at this. "Cause' then I have an excuse to go away from them and go play with someone else." I explained to them making the two sweatdrop and look away from me. Kyoya-sempai chuckled and wrote something down on his Death Note- I mean notebook. 

"You two have been played for fools." Kyoya-sempai commented and walked closer towards me. "That seriously can't be the only reason." Hikaru stated and looked back over at me. I smirked, "You're right, the other reason is that you're my friends and it would be really rude if I didn't invite you two." I replied making Hikaru's and Kaoru's faces light up in joy. 

"(Y/n) still loves us!" The two yelled in happiness and jumped on top of me pulling me into a hug. "Yeah, yeah, now come on, we have some eating to do." I smiled at them, dragging them with me as we went over towards the food court. 

"It's hard to believe that you decided to come to this commoners Shopping Mall, (Y/n)." Kyoya-sempai stated as he walked with us, him being as close to me as he can with the twins literally hanging by my arms. "Haruhi talked to me about this place and I thought it would be a nice place to understand Haruhi more, considered if I might marry her." I answered his questions as we arrived at a noodle shop. 

"Three cold soba's please, and Kyoya-sempai? What do you want?" I asked him as he sighed. "Cold soba as well." Kyoya-sempai replied as I nodded. "Four cold soba's please." I corrected myself as the cashier nodded. "That will be 899 yen, please." The cashier told me as I nodded and pulled out the correct amount and handed it to him. 

Handing me a table number I dragged Kaoru and Hikaru with me as we sat down on a four-seat table thankfully separating me from the twins, my arm was starting to feel numb. 

"Where do you think Tamaki-sempai is?" I asked Kyoya-sempai as he looked up from his notebook to look at me. "No clue, probably doing something stupid." Kyoya-sempai replied and went back to writing something down before closing it. 

"He's probably getting suckered up to buying something completely dumb." Hikaru commented as his head was on my shoulder. Kaoru nodded, his head laying on the cold table. "At trying times like these I feel kinda bad for him for having a small brain." Kaoru sighed as the waiter arrived with some green tea and clear soup. 

"Do you think we should find him? It is starting to get dark out and we should be leaving." Hikaru suggested as he glanced over at the huge window to see the sun starting to disappear. Kaoru snickered, "We should leave, but (Y/n) pretty much thrives at night like some kind of vampire." Kaoru joked as I hit him on the head making his spoon fall to the ground. 

"Hey! My spoon fell!" Kaoru sulked as he picked up his spoon and put it on top of the table. "You can have mine, it is my fault that your spoon fell in the first place." I offered him my spoon as his face lit up as he quickly grabbed it. "Thanks, (Y/n)!" Kaoru thanked me as he smiled brightly.

"Say, when did you three meet?" Looking over at Kyoya-sempai I smirked. "We've known each other ever since kindergarten. Those two were the quietest and creepiest twins you could ever meet." I chuckled once I remember seeing them the first time, completely identical and never letting go of each other. 

"Hey, you were no different! You were always so quiet and recluse! Completely different from what you are now!" Kaoru counter attacked as Hikaru nodded. "You were always in a relationship with someone, but always so cold to them! It's like ever since we've gotten into high school you've been bolder." Hikaru explained as he finished his clear soup. 

I hummed and nodded, "You're right, I guess I was kinda like you guys." Kyoya-sempai nodded his head slowly as he clicked his pen and began to write down on his notebook. "I see, so you three became friends due to the similar characteristics that you had." Kyoya-sempai theorized, the sound of him writing becoming louder.