Episode 76: Buttons

Start from the beginning

When they got to Jennie's car, Jisoo was already in the front sit waiting for all of them. It was an opportunity for Rosé to take matters into her own hands. So she tried plenty of times to take the mini control from Lisa, but every time she tried, Lisa turned it on.

Making her grip on Lisa tightly instead of trying to take it away. The other two thought that maybe Rosé was getting handsy with Lisa in a way to get her attention. If they knew...

When they got to the mall, they saw Irene and Seulgi. The others were occupied with an assignment, but it was still nice to have only the other two.

Jennie immediately tooked Irene and Seulgi tried her best to be around Jisoo. Maybe, trying to pry who is the girl Jisoo has a crush on.

Meanwhile, Rosé was left with Lisa and she didn't knew if she was glad or not. They could be walking and Lisa would suddenly turn it on. Making Rosé flinched at the sudden vibration that comes from it.

Rosé lost count of all the deadly glares she had send to Lisa today.

She could handle walking with the first three, but when Lisa pressed the '4' she had to stop walking and grip onto something. Most times she would just grip Lisa's arms and others she would leaned into the entrance of the stores.

All of that while bitting her lips so there won't escape any noise from her mouth.

"Maybe, if you tell me the name of the girl, I'll let you have your mini control." Lisa whispered to her ears and Rosé could only blush thinking about it.

There's no way she's gonna tell her today so she's gonna have to get used to the wetness she has on her underwear.

"They say vengeance is sweet. Just wait for it." Rosé faced her and whispered back to Lisa. But when she finished talking, Lisa pressed the '4' and Rosé just hugged Lisa very tightly and bitted Lisa's shoulders to contain her moans.

Lisa blushed and just hugged Rosé as if nothing was happening. Maybe it was a bad idea because Lisa was starting to feel some weird things herself. She didn't want to stop and was enjoying making Rosé feel this way.

That actually scared her, but she still couldn't stop herself from teasing and maybe making her feel good. All for the sake of knowing the unknown girl. Yeah, that's the reason.

After a few seconds of feeling the bite that is definitely gonna leave a mark on Lisa's shoulders, she turned it off and Rosé could breath properly again. She's not sure how much she can handle today.

Having Lisa, the girl of her dreams, doing this to her was actually a turn on for Rosé but she didn't want to come while being teased. She pictured it very different in her mind or in her dreams.

Although, her body seems to want to do the exact opposite.

"What were you saying?" Lisa said with an innocent smile and Rosé rolled her eyes at her before started to walk to the next store.

Lisa followed while smiling at Rosé's flushed state.

They looked around in the store and Lisa stopped turning it on so Rosé could take a look at the clothes peacefully. But that doesn't mean she didn't tried to get any information out of her.

Rosé didn't know what was worst. Having her core throbbing or having Lisa trying to get the information out of her.

Either way, it was very annoying.

"You know, maybe you're trying to know her name to avoid talking about your love life or the lack of it." Rosé said once she was out of the store and headed to the cinema that was inside of the mall.