Episode 4: A good day

[Jennie POV]

I have arrived home with Jisoo after a long day. It wasn't that long but it felt that way. I just want to lay here in the couch of the living room.

Today was definitively an unexpected day. After the most embarrassment moment that I had in a while, it turns out it wasn't that bad. I got to meet again my two classmates from nine and tenth grade.

At first I had trouble to recognize them. Specially Lisa. She was pretty back then but now it's very beautiful like a doll. That's why when she introduce herself I was looking at her weirdly. I was amazed by her beauty but I knew that there was something more. When she said her name that's when it kicks me. There are not many Manobans out in the world.

I still didn't say much too her because we were never close enough. I rather talk to Rosé she is such an angel inside and out. So I hope to meet her again soon. That's why I'm so glad she still very social towards anyone. She even ask for our numbers to hang out like old times.

Suddenly a chicken interrupted my thoughts...

"Are you thinking about your sex scene with Lisa?" Jisoo said while approaching me. I knew she will tease me about it. That smirk that she has says it all.

"Oh I'm sorry if I interrupted your naughty thoughts" she added sitting beside me.

"I should be asking you practically the same. I mean you didn't want to let go of Lisa's hug. If it wasn't for Rosé I don't know what would have happen" I said to her while smirking. She should have not tease me.

"It was really that long Jen? Are you jealous?" she responded. I just gave her an 'are you serious face'

"You know I bet they are finally official together" I told her changing the subject. They were always very close back then and it feels they are closer now. I don't know.

"I don't think they are. If that were true I wouldn't let anyone sit on my girlfriends lap" she reply. I guess she is maybe right. Maybe.

"I think you got I point there Jisoo" I said to her but suddenly I receive a text on my phone and got me startled. So I grab it and unblock it.

[Jennie's Phone]

Unknown number: Hey it's me Rosé. I'm just texting you so you can save my number and give it to Jisoo too.

Me: Hi Rosie. I will save it right now and pass it to Jisoo.

Rosé: Perfect <3 Also I wanted to ask you guys if you are free tomorrow night to hang out?

Me: We would love to hang out with you guys. Where specifically?

Rosé: At our apartment so we can just chill out. Here is the address xxx-xxx.

Me: We will be there at 8pm J

Rosé: See you tomorrow <3

[End of text conversation]

[Rosé POV]

Today was an excellent day. Lisa is back so I am of course I am super happy to be with her. My apologies in advance because I planned to be very clingy to her. Poor Lisa but I missed her so much. Also I got to meet again my old friends. I even made plans already. This is going to be a good start.

"Chipmunk come here please" Lisa yelled. I guess we will do that very often.

"I'm coming" I yelled back while approaching her in the kitchen.

"Here" she said while offering me a glass of wine.

This is very surprising coming from her. I mean we had a few drinks back then when we were supposed not to, but I didn't imagine Lisa giving me wine today.