𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜. 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗚 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

SEPTEMBER 1, 1992

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

"OKAY SO YOU KNOW everything you need to do right mum?" Lilith asks for the 100th time. "Yes! Now go. I don't want you missing the train." Andromeda grabs the dog from Lilith and pushes her towards the door. "Okay. Thank you so much. I'll see you in three months." Lilith hugs Andromeda and kisses Hades head and waves to Ted who was too busy looking at Hades food to stand up and say goodbye. "Love you, mum. Love you, dad. Love you, Hades." Lilith says before dissaparting.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

LILITH ARRIVED AT THE Burrow where she had been staying for the past two days. Everyone had decided to leave together to Kings Cross Station. Once she got inside the house she noticed a few more people were there. All three Potters and Sirius, Tonks, and the Slytherins.

"Dora?! What are you doing here?" Lilith asks as she sees the pink haired girl. "Well I obviously came to drop you off." Tonks says in a duh tone. "Mum said you were at training." Lilith says confused. "I kind of lied to her. And plus my trainor couldn't make it to work today." Tonks says while looking at Sirius. "Why are you two looking at me? Did I do something? Wait Tonks what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at training?" Sirius asks when he sees both girls looking at him. "Mate, you're her trainor." James says to Sirius. "Oh. Right." Harry and Isabella laugh at their godfather. Lilith gasps when she hears the twins laugh. "My favorite twins! Oh don't look at me like that Fred and George, you both know you were at the bottom of my list after that prank in 5th year." Lilith says to the redheaded twins. "It was funny!" Fred argues. "No it wasn't! My hair was stained red for two weeks!" She argues back. Tonks starts laughing.

"Oh I remember Redheaded Lilith." Tonks says while laughing. She sighs. "That was the best two weeks ever." She wipes the nonexistent tear from her eye. Lilith glares at the now yellow haired girl. "Wait are you lot talking about redheaded Lilith? Oh those were the best two weeks of my life." Gracie says with a small laugh and swings her arm around Lilith's shoulders. "Okay, okay. Yes it was so funny. Ha ha ha. Can we stop talking about it now." Lilith rolls her eyes playfully. "I have the picture of it!" Thomas says while holding a picture. "Thomas Colson Rowle! Don't you show anyone that photo!" Lilith yells at Thomas and he starts running outside and Lilith chases after him. Leo walks into the room with a smug look. "I have a copy." Leo says waving a photo. He didn't see Lilith running in and tackling him. "Give me the photo, Black!" Lilith says still ontop of him. Everyone was laughing at them. "I'LL NEVER LET GO!" Leo screams. Lilith starts tickling Leo's sides and he starts laughing uncontrollably. "S-stop. P-p-lease. I-I b-beg yo-you" Leo says between laughs. "O-okay he-here." He lets go of the picture and Lilith grabs it then stands up as if nothing had happened.

"Okay everyone let's get going." Regulus says while walking out of the kitchen. "Leo? Why are you on the ground?"

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

"WHAT DO YOU LOT, look for in a person, like when you want to date them."  Thomas asks randomly to the people in the car, which was James, Sirius, Harry amd Isabella, Gracie, Lilith, Clara, and himself. "Oh I like..." Gracie then proceeds to whisper in Lilith's ear, "When they have a good personality." Lilith wanting to mess with her friend says very loudly, "Big dicks?!" Lilith starts bursting out laughing. Everyone turned to look at her except James, who was driving, he did though look at her in the rear view mirror. Everyone starts laughing. "Gracie... Darling. That's all you look for? Not even if they treat you right...but big dicks." Lilith giggles while shaking her head. Lilith suddenly gasps. "Twins! excuse my language! I'm sorry, i'm setting a bad example." She composes herself with a deep breath.

"Wow your mature with them but with us your all like, 'Look this dead frog looks like you, hahaha'" Thomas mocks Lilith. "Hey... we do not speak of barthalamu the third junior." Lilith shakes her head in fake sadness. "The third junior?" Sirius laughs. "Yeah. I had two frogs. One male and one female. And you know how that goes and they had like a bunch of babies. Then their babies had babies and then their-" Lilith was explaining. "We get it. they kept having babies." Thomas covered her mouth. "fuck you" Lilith mutters against his hand. She licked his hand just for him to keep it there.

"Not going to work, sweetheart. I had to share a dorm with Zander and Jaxson, you think a lick is going to make me disgusted?" Thomas asks. "Ew. What the fuck? What did they do to you?" Gracie asks with fake sympathy. "Zander made me.." thomas fake gags. "Lick him arpi-" He does it again. "His armpit. After a quidditch practice. And Lilith made us run that day." Thomas finally remove his hand from Lilith's mouth. "What. The. Fuck." Clara says. "Woah! Language small child." Lilith patted the younger girls hair. "Lilith I'm only 3 years younge-" Lilith cuts her off.

"Shh. It's okay. I won't tell Silas. You know why? Cause snitches end up in ditches." Lilith nods her head. "Mhm." Gracie agrees. "I thought it was snitches get stitches?" Harry says. Lilith looks at him with a confused expression. "She's a pureblood, Haz. They don't know what stitches are so they made a different saying." Isabella tells her brother. Lilith scoffs. "Pfft. I know what stitches are. Muggle doctors...... use them when..... someone gets themselves...... cut open,... right?" Lilith says hesitatingly. "That's the idea of it." Isabella shrugs. "Ha! See Tommy boy. I do learn stuff in Muggle Studies." Lilith does a little dance. Thomas rolls his eyes jokingly.

"Okay, kiddos. We're here." Sirius says.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Another filler chapter.

Okay so I was on pinterest and I came across an actress that looks more like a malfoy. Should I keep the same face claim I have for Lilith or change it?

So it's between Imogen Poots and Emilia Clarke...
I honestly don't know, tell me what y'all think.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter:)

-miles❤︎