𝗩𝗜𝗜. 𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗗𝗬 𝗗𝗢 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗡

CHAPTER SEVEN

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

SEPTEMBER 1,1991

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

DUMBLEDORE CLEARED the tables and sent everyone to bed.

Lilith stood up at the end of the table with her fellow prefect, Ezra Shacklebolt. He was a nice bloke, they didn't talk to eachother much though.

Ezra then yelled, "First years! All the Slytherin first years come over here!" All the first years stood infront of the two sixth years.

"Alright! Is that the whole lot of you?" Lilith asked all of them. They responded with a nod.

"Good! Now follow us." Lilith announced while turning on her heel and leading the first years to the Slytherin common room.

"Come on keep up. You have the entire weekend to explore the castle." Ezra staded to the first years who were admiring the paintings.

Once the reached the portrait to enter the Common Room Lilith and Ezra stopped and turned on their heals.

"Now," Lilith began, " This is the entrance to the Common Room. You need a password to get in, and if you forget the password then... well you're fucked" She then got elbowed in the ribs by her fellow prefect.

"Language!" Ezra scolded the blonde. The first years giggled at them.

"Anyways, the password changes sometimes so be sure to check the board in the common room so you don't get locked out." Ezra explained.

"The password is easy to remember it's Slytherin" The blonde said to the eleven year olds.

The portrait opened and the sixth years ushered them into the common room. They saw some students that were sitting across the room.

"Boys dormitory on the left. Your trunks are beside your bed. Girls, same on the right. Head to your dormitories and have a good nights sleep. If any of you have any questions stay behind and we'll answer them for you." Lilith asked.

Only a few students stayed.

"Yes you. the girl with really short black hair." Lilith pointed out the girl.

"Why is the password easy. Literally anyone from another house can guess it and then they can get in." She said very arrogantly.