𝗜𝗫. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

CHAPTER NINE

————————-❀˖⁺

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

NOVEMBER 1, 1991

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

IT WAS NOVEMBER. Not much has happened other that Lilith and the Potter twins have grown a lot closer and Quidditch season was beginning to start.

When Harry told Lilith how he got to be Gryffindor Seeker she couldn't believe her ears.

"WHAT TO YOU MEAN YOU GOT THE SEEK-" Lilith yells out. Harry quickly puts his hands above her mouth to shut up. All Harry could hear was her muffled out words against his hand.

Harry starts giggling then he feels some sort of wetness on his hand. "Ew. did you just lick me." Harry takes his hand away from her mouth and starts wiping his hand on his robes. It was Lilith's turn to start laughing.

Lilith then stands up and signals Harry to follow her. "Where are we going?" Harry can't help but ask as the made their way inside. It was a Saturday so they didn't have classes. Lilith had decided not to go to Hogsmeade this week because she wanted to spend time with Harry and Isabella. "Let's look for your sister then I'll tell you when you both are together." Harry just nods excited for what Lilith was going to show them.

"ISA!" Lilith yells for Isabella who was in the Library. Isabella looks up from her book and sees Lilith and Harry signaling to her to come to them. She turns to hermione and murmurs, " I have to go, mione. I'll see you in our dormitory." Hermione nods at her friend amd bid her goodbye before turning back to her book.

"Hi Lils, Hi Harry" Isabella smiles and hugs them. "Can you tell us now" Harry asks impatiently. "Tell us what?" Isabella asks. "I wanted to show you both my super secret hiding place. I've been wanting to show you for some time but my friends would always be around." Lilith informs the twins. "So not even your friends know-" "-Cool!" Harry interrupts his sister. "Come on" Lilith says and takes their hand. She was practically skipping through the corridors.

————————-❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀—————————

WHEN THEY GOT to the seventh floor corridor Lilith told them to stay where they were. She started walking infront of a wall three times before a door showed up. "Come on, Potters."

"Welcome to the Room of Requirements." Lilith smiles and walks over to a red couch and flops on-top of it. "Make yourselves comfortable." She blows a peice of her hair away from her face when she looks up at them. Harry and Isabella flop next to either side of her and laugh.