The Phantom descends and flies towards the station.

 Ezra: Hurry we're losing ships!

On holo, another ship is destroyed as the number of ships is thirteen.

Saben: Well, lieutenant what's your plan?

 Ezra: Here's what we're going to do-

Rex: LOOK OUT!!

The rebels see a metal object in front of them as Saben turns to the left but the bottom of the ship hits it.

Saben: What was that?

Hondo: Oh, right right I forgot to mention dismantle droid. Forgot turbo said there might be some guarding the station.

Zeb:  When were you gonna share that information?!

Hondo: Weell, of course, I just did.

 As the dismantled droid chase the ship more appear out of the clouds. Inside the station, the imperials were alarmed as the sensors went off.

Imp. Officer: Commander Titus we have a perimeter breach. The dismantled droids have been activated. 

Titus: It must be the rebels Governo Pryce warned us.

Back with the rebels, the dismantled droids are catching up to the rebel Phantom. One of the dismantled droid grab hold of the phantom wing.

 One of the dismantled droid grab hold of the phantom wing

Saben: Chopper Get It!

Chopper grunts and takes control over the turrent and shoots it destroying the droid. The two soon follow the rebel ship, and chopper tries to destroy them but keeps missing.

Rex: Right, I'll handle those clankers.*grabs pistol*

Hondo: Where are you going?

Rex: Outside.

The old clone opens the door and looks for the droid and spot it on the right wing, he shoots at it but had no effect, the droid tries to grab him but dodges it and loses his balance as he couldn't get back into the ship. Zeb notices Rex rushes grabbing his leg preventing him from flying out. Rex gets a clear shot of the droid as fires destroy the droid but also damage the engines of the phantom making the ship dive down.