Sabin: We'll be there and gone before they notice right Chopper.

Chopper: *grunts**yes ma'am.

 Sabine pulls the lever entering the Phantom into hyperspace.

Back on the planet, Kanan is back near the sensors at the outskirts of the base meditating hearing the voice again.

???: I can help you.

Kanan: Where are you? Who are you?

???: Come to me.

Kanan stands up grabbing the sensor removing it and walking towards the voice.

Back to the phantom. The ships exist out of hyperspace before going into hyperspace again.

Sabian: Okay Chopper your up. Program those coordinates fast before-

On the controls the red light was blink and the alert was going off.

???: Attention shuttler craft your trespassing into a mining guiding claim zone identify yourself.

Chopper: *grunts* uh-oh.

Behind the phantom is two TIE fighters and transport.

Captain: State your business.

Ezra: *press the communication* Please excuse the intrusion captain We'll be on our way as soon as we calculate our jump.

Captain: We will not authorize any such jump until you register with Empire and pay the dull prepare the transfer credits.

The tie fighters move towards the phantom on both sides of the rebel's ship.

Captian: If you do not slow your speed We will open fire.

Ezra: Sabine Get us out of here.

The phantom increases its speed as the Tie fighters open fire on the rebels.

Hondo: Imperial prison is not bad, but the mining guild is worst.

 Sabine: Hang on.

The ships dogging the fire from the ties. Copper is using the turrent destroying one of the Ties.

Sabine: Brace yourself

Sabine pulls a lever decelerating the ship moving the ship behind the Tie fighter and opening fire destroying the ship.

Sabine: Chopper we are clear charge the hyperdrive.

Ezra: Wait we should destroy the transport before they contact the Empire.

Sabine: They probably already did.

Ezra: No We are not leaving any witness.

Sabine: That is not our mission Ezra!