chapter two

hey andrei, what's up?

"hey y/n, is the game tomorrow here or in columbus?" says andrei

it's in columbus, we'll leave tomorrow at six. i thought i told all of you on the ice?

"dang you caught me red handed. i needed an excuse to ask you if you wanted to hang out." *he smiles*

andrei, 1: you don't need an excuse to hang out with me, you're my best friend! and 2: your smile is absolutely adorable.

he blushes. "thanks" says andrei. "do you want to go on a picnic at the pier?"

yes andrei id love too, that's where we first met when you were a rookie and i just finished college.

"that's why i want to go there... that's when we became best friends.. it's special!" says andrei

andrei you are so adorable. what foods do you want i can go grocery shopping?

"no no no i will pay it was my idea." says andrei

ugh fine but i'm gonna pay you back when i give you you're new contract. *he laughs*

"okay y/n, whatever you say." says andrei as he rolls his eyes. "meet me at the pier at 7!" he says

i drive home anxiously. when i walk in my door i throw my stuff on the kitchen island and run to the bathroom and turn on the shower.

Andrei 4️⃣lyferrrr

💬 Hey what kind of Pizza do you want?

💬 half pepperoni half cheese?

💬Got it! :)
____________________________________

at 7 pm

"heyyyy y/n" says andrei

hey svechyyyy. omg this is beautiful.

"awww thanks y/n" says andrei

he laid out two blankets and set little lanterns around and faced us so we looked out at the lake. he ordered us pizza and packed a cooler full of soda and beer. it was adorable. we sat there for hours eating, drinking, and watching the sunset.

andrei this was so thoughtful. i love it.

fuck the butterflies are back.

"it was just something to give back to the best coach i've ever had" said andrei

awwwww. i hope you know this won't make u run less laps. we both laugh and start to clean up. he grabbed all the trash and i grabbed the blankets. we walked over to our cars and said our goodbyes.

"i loved this y/n, maybe we should do this more often." said andrei

i'd love that too andrei, this was amazing. we hugged and i got in my car.

the butterflies go away when i get home, but then i get tagged in a post